PDA

View Full Version : Certified the Documents by GP, Manager of the bank

scottishbride
15th April 2010, 00:07
Hello Guys! I need to certified documents as I don't want to give them my original documents. Do I need an appointment for my GP just to certify my documents even it is not for health issues? Sorry my hubby is not around so I am sorting my things on my own. Thanks!

joebloggs
15th April 2010, 06:54
why don't you want to send the originals ? what originals ?

i doubt your doctor will do it anyway :NoNo:, I don't think many do any more..

what are you applying for , ILR?

if its a proper bank statement and not an on line one, i think a photo copy should do, or photocopy it and take it to your local branch and see if they will stamp it..

scottishbride
15th April 2010, 09:55
why don't you want to send the originals ? what originals ?

i doubt your doctor will do it anyway :NoNo:, I don't think many do any more..

what are you applying for , ILR?

if its a proper bank statement and not an on line one, i think a photo copy should do, or photocopy it and take it to your local branch and see if they will stamp it..

It is only for PNB remittance thing Joebloggs. I don't want to send my passport and original Council tax bill. Do I need to phone my Doctor just to certify it? even it is not health issues? I wonder how much I will need to pay to certify it by the Solicitor?

vbkelly
15th April 2010, 10:21
Hello Guys! I need to certified documents as I don't want to give them my original documents. Do I need an appointment for my GP just to certify my documents even it is not for health issues? Sorry my hubby is not around so I am sorting my things on my own. Thanks!

sis just go to the post office they will do certified i did it before i paid £6 only

joebloggs
15th April 2010, 11:02
It is only for PNB remittance thing Joebloggs. I don't want to send my passport and original Council tax bill. Do I need to phone my Doctor just to certify it? even it is not health issues? I wonder how much I will need to pay to certify it by the Solicitor?

you'll have to send your passport, how will they put the visa in your passport :doh

:D

i dont think the doc will do it, your wasting your time with them..