PDA

View Full Version : What You All Doing Today?

KeithD
17th April 2010, 10:54
It's sunny here and looks like it'll hit about 18C .... so I'll sit in the sun for an hour until I'm nicely covered in volcanic ash, then back to the horse racing.... Guineas trials today and the Scottish National :Jump::Jump::Jump:

maria_and_matt
17th April 2010, 10:57
we are taking my son to a party/sleepover, then we are going to the seaside with the dog, fish and chips, then we are going to a english heritage thingy:Erm:

raynaputi
17th April 2010, 11:01
gonna get my phone from Nokia, and then stop by Starbucks before going home! :D

nigel
17th April 2010, 11:18
I'll be finding the solution to this problem/challenge!:icon_lol: Somebody bashed my garage (probably with a van/lorry) and knocked the brickwork out of alighnment!:icon_lol:

I feared this would happen and now I've attracted it!:laugher:

Somebody took the time to right the word "Gay" on my garage too! Haha! that was nice of them!:laugher:

KeithD
17th April 2010, 11:31
Health and safety, I'm afraid Nigel we'll have to demolish your street :)

pennybarry
17th April 2010, 11:32
It's sunny here and looks like it'll hit about 18C .... so I'll sit in the sun for an hour until I'm nicely covered in volcanic ash, then back to the horse racing.... Guineas trials today and the Scottish National :Jump::Jump::Jump:

Same yesterday sunny boss.:xxgrinning--00xx3: But still wrapped because I still feel the cold wind.

Had a nice time yersterday with my english elderly friend then went shopping alone. It was a nice celebration for myself.

Today? Hubby went home 8:00 a.m. for 12 hrs work last night so I let him sleep well first for few hours and go go go again.

Enjoy weekend fela!

IainBusby
17th April 2010, 11:37
Louella's working and I'm taking Mary Grace to Brandon Marsh nature reserve so she can use the binoculars that she needed so bad at the time cos she wanted to go birdwatching..... she's had them for about a year now but she's never used them yet.

I suppose that after today they'll get stuck at the back of a cupboard somewhere and forgotten about.

Englishman2010
17th April 2010, 11:50
weeding my garden and cutting the grass, when instead I should have been in Manila for about 9 hours:Brick::Brick:

stevewool
17th April 2010, 11:52
weeding my garden and cutting the grass, when instead I should have been in Manila for about 9 hours:Brick::Brick:

hope you make it soon , but its warm here too so enjoy the day ,

sars_notd_virus
17th April 2010, 12:21
Nail Art:)

aromulus
17th April 2010, 12:29
I will be lighting a few candles, hoping City will beat the :censored: out of Utd today...:rolleyes:

les_taxi
17th April 2010, 12:46
I will be lighting a few candles, hoping City will beat the :censored: out of Utd today...:rolleyes:

I'm crapping it loose today and it's all over,we got to beat city:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy_Now
17th April 2010, 12:49
cryin... im just crying.. not because of volcanic ashes but i missed my husband. Really really missed him:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: i hate this feeling. i hate this pain:bigcry::bigcry:

KeithD
17th April 2010, 12:57
cryin... im just crying.. not because of volcanic ashes but i missed my husband. Really really missed him:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: i hate this feeling. i hate this pain:bigcry::bigcry:
Call Ate Ping she'll make you smile telling you about my body parts :erotic4: :cwm24:

South-east boy
17th April 2010, 13:20

:hugx: Yes, I'm sure that at times it will hit you and you'll feel worse and more lonely. Like boss says call ate Ping or some other friends as chatting will take your mind off it more.

South-east boy
17th April 2010, 13:23
Me, well I just had the MOT on the VW Polo, on internet now, have to do some work on some wheels I'm selling, probably wash car, should be meeting a friend to sort out refurbishing some other wheels, then going out to an Indian restaurant in London in the evening with my friend. Anyway, want to get outside soon in this lovely spring weather. :)

aromulus
17th April 2010, 14:07

I'm crapping it loose today and it's all over,we got to beat city:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dammit, this is going to cost a fortune, it seems that after half time, I will have to go out and light more candles....:Brick:

:D

joebloggs
17th April 2010, 14:14
i'll be dropping the kids off at doms in about 5 mins :D
pick them up tomoz night :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:cwm3: :Cuckoo::BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08::xxangry-smiley-038::Bouncy::cwm12::xxmixed-smiley-017::Bricks::action-smiley-060::CompBuster::603785::woohoo:

aromulus
17th April 2010, 14:21
i'll be dropping the kids off at doms in about 5 mins :D
pick them up tomoz night :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:cwm3: :Cuckoo::BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08::xxangry-smiley-038::Bouncy::cwm12::xxmixed-smiley-017::Bricks::action-smiley-060::CompBuster::603785::woohoo:

Over their dead bodies.....:D

nigel
17th April 2010, 14:49
I making would you believe it "Speaker cabinets" with my jigsaw...and I'm building bits to add to my fireplace...whilst considering how to fix my brickwork..:rolleyes:

Any bricklayers on the forum? :rolleyes:

joebloggs
17th April 2010, 14:51
I feared this would happen and now I've attracted it!:laugher:

Somebody took the time to right the word "Gay" on my garage too! Haha! that was nice of them!:laugher:

[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

what've you done nigel to attract the writing on the wall :rolleyes:

joebloggs
17th April 2010, 15:01
Over their dead bodies.....:D

it will not be too bad for you dom, their both a bit :yawn::NEW5: just got back from blackpool beach again :xxgrinning--00xx3: a bit :freezin: but still a good few hours of fun for the kids until the tide came in...

any chance of you looking after them for the next 3 months :icon_sorry:, oh i'll get me misses to :76: to yours... :D

:icon_lol:

les_taxi
17th April 2010, 15:10
Dammit, this is going to cost a fortune, it seems that after half time, I will have to go out and light more candles....:Brick:

:D

looks like your candles have blown out:D

aromulus
17th April 2010, 15:13
looks like your candles have blown out:D

Maybe didn't light enough....:doh

Oh, well.... Come on totnum,....:rolleyes:

les_taxi
17th April 2010, 15:14

yes cmon you spurs:xxgrinning--00xx3:

triple5
17th April 2010, 17:50
My day: :do_it: :party-smiley-012: :333: and now for some :NEW5: G'nite all :)

nigel
17th April 2010, 18:07
My day: :do_it: :party-smiley-012: :333: and now for some :NEW5: G'nite all :)Are you a drummer triple5? I've had a drum kit for years but only started gigging recently..

aromulus
17th April 2010, 18:11
Are you a drummer triple5? I've had a drum kit for years but only started gigging recently..

You also infamous for playing guitar in the bathroom...:omg:

triple5
18th April 2010, 01:32
Are you a drummer triple5? I've had a drum kit for years but only started gigging recently..

Only on Rockband on the Wii Nigel :icon_lol: That was the only smilie I could find to represent karaoke :rolleyes:

keithAngel
18th April 2010, 01:45
Nigel there is a buider on the forum he is not back to uk for a couple of weeks i will ask him if you like:xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
18th April 2010, 09:03
Nigel there is a buider on the forum he is not back to uk for a couple of weeks i will ask him if you like:xxgrinning--00xx3:Oh cheers mate!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
18th April 2010, 11:23
Hi all, :Hellooo:

I have been doing some spring cleaning, changing bed sheets putting on a thiner quilt, yes we men can handle the task :-) perhaps not to the ladies standards but I only have to live with myself, and Tramp my dog he just doest care about such things!:doh
Mick.:Wave:

maria_and_matt
18th April 2010, 12:51

I have been doing some spring cleaning, changing bed sheets putting on a thiner quilt, yes we men can handle the task :-) perhaps not to the ladies standards but I only have to live with myself, and Tramp my dog he just doest care about such things!:doh

i thought your wife was here mick

mickcant
18th April 2010, 12:59
i thought your wife was here mick

Hi, :Wave:
She came back on the 19th December, but then left again on the 2nd February this year, she is living in the UK.

I have started a divorce but cannot say much about it until it is hopefully over.:Brick:
Mick.:olddude:

somebody
18th April 2010, 14:03

Dom Po i think you cheered on the wrong team:D

aromulus
18th April 2010, 14:15
Dom Po i think you cheered on the wrong team:D

Kind of expected this sort of poo to hit the fan, really...:NoNo:

Everytime they seem to get a few points cushion, they soon f:censored:k up in a royal good style, again....:doh

Bunch of overpaid fairies they are.:cwm23:

Oh, well, Terry will be visiting someone's WAG next time....:D
So that should give us a good chance...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
18th April 2010, 16:34
Kind of expected this sort of poo to hit the fan, really...:NoNo:

Everytime they seem to get a few points cushion, they soon f:censored:k up in a royal good style, again....:doh

Bunch of overpaid fairies they are.:cwm23:

Oh, well, Terry will be visiting someone's WAG next time....:D
So that should give us a good chance...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I can see the Cheque book coming out this close season you got some good players but a few of the others i think may need moving you had a lot of bad luck with Drogba being at half speed due to groin.

maria_and_matt
18th April 2010, 16:39
Hi, :Wave:
She came back on the 19th December, but then left again on the 2nd February this year, she is living in the UK.

I have started a divorce but cannot say much about it until it is hopefully over.:Brick:
Mick.:olddude:

sorry i didnt know

Sim11UK
18th April 2010, 17:28

Good for you Mick :xxgrinning--00xx3: Glad to see you are getting on with things. Keep posting here. :)

Regards to Tramp too. :puppykisses: