PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

Pete/London
18th April 2010, 14:24
I`m Peter and have been married to Dee for some time. Travelled to the Philippines many times but dont think i could ever live there.Just cannot get used to the heat. Maybe it gets easier after acclimatising, not sure?

:Wave:

cheeky
18th April 2010, 15:39
welcome to the forum :)

triple5
18th April 2010, 15:43
Hi Pete, welcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
18th April 2010, 19:26
I`m Peter and have been married to Dee for some time. Travelled to the Philippines many times but dont think i could ever live there.Just cannot get used to the heat. Maybe it gets easier after acclimatising, not sure?

:Wave:

:Hellooo: Peter ... :welcomex:. Is Dee Filipina? My wife, Myrna is from Davao del Norte Province; I'VE been there twice ... but have to say :iagree: with you ... it's too humid for MY liking, as well!

Englishman2010
18th April 2010, 19:28
Welcome to the forum Pete

Pete/London
18th April 2010, 21:24
Hi Arthur

yes Dee is from just north of Manila and despite visiting almost every year she also finds the heat hard to take.I prefer to let her go on her own now and, if I can get rid of our boys, I chill out on my own for a couple of weeks.Then just as i start to miss her she returns home.:)

triple5
19th April 2010, 01:46
The heat's not too bad. Find a pool, have a few san migs and its all good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
19th April 2010, 03:17
Hello Pete. Welcome to the forum:

jam07
19th April 2010, 03:45
we have another 'Pete' in the forum! :) welcome here :)

liane
19th April 2010, 04:15
Welcome to the forum Peter :Wave:

kittenhug
19th April 2010, 08:24
jz keep on comin here in phils, til ul know to urslf that youre already used to the heat. there are loads of nice places here, try visiting em.

Pete/London
19th April 2010, 10:55
Thanks for the welcome, I have travelled around a lot of the Philippines and seen some very nice places but I love cities. I enjoy Manila, terrible polution but
I am happy amongst the hustle a bustle.

But you know for all its faults I still enjoy London and my wife will never leave,
family, friends, work and we can get anywhere in the world pretty quickly, we just ignore the bad bits. :rolleyes:

malditako
19th April 2010, 15:27
i agree with u pete..heat is just so unbearable...if we filipinos cant bear it at times how much with u guys who have been living with snow :)