PDA

View Full Version : medical

kittenhug
18th April 2010, 14:37
hello everyone! kinda new here. ive been reading posts here since i started my visa application. btw, jz wna ask if medical check up is needed before getting the visa, what clinic does the british emb prefer and how much does it cost. hopw to hear answers from anyone! tnx! :)

cheeky
18th April 2010, 15:35
hello everyone! kinda new here. ive been reading posts here since i started my visa application. btw, jz wna ask if medical check up is needed before getting the visa, what clinic does the british emb prefer and how much does it cost. hopw to hear answers from anyone! tnx! :)

welcome to the forum :)

cheeky
18th April 2010, 15:37
as i far as i know only x-ray is needed...goodluck

kittenhug
18th April 2010, 16:06
thanks cheeky! so it's not as strict as other country's req'ts then.

somebody
18th April 2010, 16:31
Welcome Kittenhug glad you found ouut the Uk not so srict on medicals as say the US.

Dont forget to join in on the posts on the site so we can help you though the application:xxgrinning--00xx3:

So where you from and wheres your mahal from in the UK:Erm:

kittenhug
18th April 2010, 16:36
he's from blackburn. ive submitted my application on 12th of april and received a msg that its under process at britsh emb yesterday 17th, i forgot to include my the proof that i have property here in phils. would it make any difference?

IainBusby
18th April 2010, 18:35
he's from blackburn. ive submitted my application on 12th of april and received a msg that its under process at britsh emb yesterday 17th, i forgot to include my the proof that i have property here in phils. would it make any difference?

Hi Kitten, welcome to the forum. The British Embassy will only be interested in any property you have in Phils if your applying for a tourist visa, they're more interested in what property and assets your mahal has when it comes to fiancee and spouse visa. What visa are you applying for btw?

kittenhug
18th April 2010, 18:44
is that so? thanks fo the info. im applying fo spouse visa. nice to know that medical is really not required really thot it is.:Jump:, hope it wont take long to get the result:pray:

aromulus
18th April 2010, 19:12
is that so? thanks fo the info. im applying fo spouse visa. nice to know that medical is really not required really thot it is.:Jump:, hope it wont take long to get the result:pray:

Medical certificate may not be required, but it would be very helpful if you were to bring a recent chest x-ray in the hand luggage, so that you can avoid having it taken at the airport, on arrival in the Uk, thus saving a couple of hours...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kittenhug
18th April 2010, 19:15
can i just have it in any clinic?

Arthur Little
18th April 2010, 20:08
:welcomex: ... and good luck with your spousal visa application! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kittenhug
18th April 2010, 20:30
thanks fo replies. il let u know bout the updates of my application. keepin fingers crossed. to all those visa applicants as well good luck to all of us.

nice forum. really helpfull!:wiggle:

South-east boy
18th April 2010, 22:33
:welcomex: kittenhug! Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum. :) Now I wonder what your real name is?!

liane
19th April 2010, 04:09
Welcome to the forum Kittenhug :Wave:

sars_notd_virus
19th April 2010, 06:33
welcome to the forum kitty:)

kittenhug
19th April 2010, 08:11
:welcomex: kittenhug! Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum. :) Now I wonder what your real name is?!

really enjoying here on the forum, everyone is so welcome and helpfull when u got Qs