PDA

View Full Version : CFO stamp and certificate

Cebu
19th April 2010, 00:39
Hi All,

Can anyone help with CFO?

So the stamp is in the passport next to the visa.

But what about the certificate, does that have to be handed somewhere or do you just keep it for reference?

Thanks and best wishes.

liane
19th April 2010, 05:58
You need to secure a CFO certificate if you will be using your your married name on your passport. Then you will just have to come back for the sticker once you have the visa.

kittenhug
19th April 2010, 07:38
you have to attend the seminar as well to get the certificate. think i paid for 450 or something like that for that certificate. :)

Cebu
19th April 2010, 08:20
What happens to the certificate though please? Do we take it, give it to someone when we leave Philippines?

kittenhug
19th April 2010, 08:28
those who are giving the seminar at the cfo said that ul take it w u and a staff at the airport will ask for it.

IainBusby
19th April 2010, 10:42
I thought that the certificate was to prove you had attended the seminar when you go to get the sticker in your passport.

justchecking
20th April 2010, 12:22
Yep, I have my Filippino' husband's passport here - he has his certificate stapled in - he showed it to get his emigrant stamp - also in passport - they are both still there!
The certificate is to prove you went to the seminar so that you can get your emigration stamp from CFO - it's not needed really for anything else, but good to keep it in your passport as you go through Philippine immigration just to be sure!
Good luck

DavidArt
20th April 2010, 13:36
they will put the certificate on your passport its a small piece of paper with your picture

Florge
20th April 2010, 19:03
the certificate is staples on your passport...

Florge
20th April 2010, 19:04
the certificate is stapled on your passport...