PDA

View Full Version : Looking for friends =)

Ella
20th April 2010, 16:30
Hello people :Wave:.... Just arrived in UK and need somebody to keep in touch with.... Anybody here live in Stourbridge or any places within west midland? Just wanna make friends with you guys :)

maria_and_matt
20th April 2010, 16:33
hi ella :)

sars_notd_virus
20th April 2010, 16:44
hello ella:)

KeithD
20th April 2010, 16:55
Just chat on here, you'll soon make friends..... especially with the guys who chase anything Asian.... not me.... I'm a good boy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ella
20th April 2010, 17:05
Just chat on here, you'll soon make friends..... especially with the guys who chase anything Asian.... not me.... I'm a good boy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hahah :icon_lol:...THANKS for the word Kieth. Have a nice day

Pete67
20th April 2010, 23:08
Hello people :Wave:.... Just arrived in UK and need somebody to keep in touch with.... Anybody here live in Stourbridge or any places within west midland? Just wanna make friends with you guys :)

Hi Ella, this a nice forum, welcome to UK :)

Arthur Little
21st April 2010, 00:37
Hello people :Wave:.... Just arrived in UK and need somebody to keep in touch with .... Just wanna make friends with you guys :)

Interestingly, I had an Aunt Ella ... and it also happened to be the christian name of the mothers-in-law of both my brother and myself although - sad to relate - all three ladies are now deceased. :bigcry:

Anyway ... on a cheerier note ... :welcomex:, Ella - you'll soon make many new friends on the forum! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
21st April 2010, 05:29
Welcome here Ella :Wave:

aromulus
21st April 2010, 07:22

Hahah :icon_lol:...THANKS for the word Kieth. Have a nice day

Blimey....:Erm:

3 posts and on first name terms with the boss already....:Erm:

Doc Alan
21st April 2010, 07:56
Welcome to the forum :) Hope you get used to our weather, you'll need an umbrella, Ella, Ella :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jam07
21st April 2010, 08:01
hello! welcome here! :)

EllieOrmoc
21st April 2010, 10:06
I'll be coming to Birmingham when i get my visa, today i had my application submitted, it went very well, i hope, i'm hoping to be in the UK by end of June

Ella
21st April 2010, 11:31
Interestingly, I had an Aunt Ella ... and it also happened to be the christian name of the mothers-in-law of both my brother and myself although - sad to relate - all three ladies are now deceased. :bigcry:

Anyway ... on a cheerier note ... :welcomex:, Ella - you'll soon make many new friends on the forum! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Heheh thanks Arthur its just mean that I'm not lucky :bigcry: But I'm still happy for your response :)

Yeah I'm looking forward to meet lots of friends here.
Take care and God bless

malditako
21st April 2010, 13:19
would be in derby if visa granted :Wave:

mickcant
21st April 2010, 13:32

Hello Ella,:Wave::Hellooo::ARsurrender:
Im Michael, a warm welcome to you, I am a long way from you, at the bottom of the UK on the sunny "Isle of Wight"
Mick.:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ella
21st April 2010, 23:35
would be in derby if visa granted :Wave:

goodluck gparry :) think positive

Ella
23rd April 2010, 12:29
thanks for all the response guys.....

Arthur Little
23rd April 2010, 14:13
You SEE! :) Already you've managed to find online friends through this site. And, with the passage of time, you'll have lots of opportunity for making yourself known to many more of us. But for now, I can think of two of our Filipina members who live within reasonable travelling distance from Stourbridge: Louella [the wife of Iain Busby] in Coventry ... and V B (Bing) Kelly in Brackley. I'm sure both would be pleased to hear from you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

DavidArt
23rd April 2010, 14:19
welcome ella god bless and goodluck

Mrs Daddy
23rd April 2010, 15:21
welcome here ella:)

Leo
23rd April 2010, 17:01
welcome ella you have brought the sunshine to the west midlands in not far from you what are you doing in stourbridge

socool007
23rd April 2010, 20:44
Welcome dear

IainBusby
24th April 2010, 09:47
You SEE! :) Already you've managed to find online friends through this site. And, with the passage of time, you'll have lots of opportunity for making yourself known to many more of us. But for now, I can think of two of our Filipina members who live within reasonable travelling distance from Stourbridge: Louella [the wife of Iain Busby] in Coventry ... and V B (Bing) Kelly in Brackley. I'm sure both would be pleased to hear from you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bing Kelly is in Coventry as well Arthur, in fact she lives within walking distance of our house. scott&ligaya and silver13 are in Birmingham and LEAHnew will probably be back there as well at some point.

somebody
24th April 2010, 20:33
Greetings Ella looks like your doing just fine:xxgrinning--00xx3: meeting nice people hope you enjoy your new life in the UK and of course your time on this lovely forum:)

Ella
25th April 2010, 15:51
Yup I already got few friends here Arthur and still seeking to find more :)
I still did not meet Louella on the net yet. I chatted to somebody called Bheng but I'm not sure is she's the right person you've been telling me. Looking forward to chat to them 1 of these days :)
Thanks for the nice word Arthur:) God bless

Ella
25th April 2010, 15:53
Thank you DavidArt :)
welcome ella god bless and goodluck

GaryFifer
25th April 2010, 15:55
Welcome Ella. You looking for a fella? I hope he does not smella.

Make us laugh Ella I dare you :)

Ella
25th April 2010, 16:11
Thanks to all of you guys... Your response counts alot :) It really mean so much to me. God bless...:)

kimmi
25th April 2010, 17:43
hello ella...:D

Ella
25th April 2010, 17:57
welcome ella you have brought the sunshine to the west midlands in not far from you what are you doing in stourbridge

Welcome dear

welcome here ella:)

Greetings Ella looks like your doing just fine:xxgrinning--00xx3: meeting nice people hope you enjoy your new life in the UK and of course your time on this lovely forum:)

Again, thanks to all of you guys:)

Ella
25th April 2010, 19:02
Hello Kimmi Thank you so much for the help. You made things clear for me about my FLR :) I really appreciate it.
God bless
hello ella...:D

KeithD
25th April 2010, 20:05
I wonder if I can find a plugin to vote for users cuteness :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aryM
26th April 2010, 09:28
Hello Ella:welcomex::welcomex::welcomex:

scott&ligaya
26th April 2010, 10:02
Hi Ella,
Welcome to the midlands. Scott here, my honey and our babies are enjoying a long break in d phils right now so no chat available for you with Ligaya. In a couple of months the Birmingham Barrio Fiesta is happpening, most of the midlands Forum users will visit either on the Saturday or Sunday the 19th/20th June. It would be good chance to meet up with a lot of them

Ella
26th April 2010, 22:22
Hello Scott ..... Its good to know somebody close to my place :):Wave::Wave::Wave:
Wow! So ur n Philippines right now. thats good. Hope you have a nice vacation in there.
Looking forward to chat with you and your wife one of these days :)
Hi Ella,
Welcome to the midlands. Scott here, my honey and our babies are enjoying a long break in d phils right now so no chat available for you with Ligaya. In a couple of months the Birmingham Barrio Fiesta is happpening, most of the midlands Forum users will visit either on the Saturday or Sunday the 19th/20th June. It would be good chance to meet up with a lot of them

Ella
26th April 2010, 22:33
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

:gp::gp::gp::gp:

:smileybigtmouth:

ur on top keith :)
I wonder if I can find a plugin to vote for users cuteness :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ella
26th April 2010, 22:36
Hello aryM....:Wave::Wave::Wave:
Thanks for the message :)
So where particular in Davao are you living?
Hello Ella:welcomex::welcomex::welcomex:

KeithD
26th April 2010, 22:49
ur on top keith :)

Best offer I've had this hour :laughitupsmilie:

scott&ligaya
27th April 2010, 07:22
heh Boss if Ping catches you outrageously flirting on line your going to be:xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047:8_1_215::devil-smiley-029::wheelchair::wheelchair: and none of that :shemademe: is going to work.

KeithD
27th April 2010, 08:44
:xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047:8_1_215::devil-smiley-029::wheelchair::wheelchair:
So it's a normal night for me then? :D