PDA

View Full Version : Hello

aggy123
21st April 2010, 15:47
Hi ! I am 52, A bit about myself ? I am romantic, motivated outgoing man, I enjoy travel, the out doors, cooking, I take an interest in most aspects of Life. I would like to meet a lady who is honest, outgoing and with sense of humour man. Not a specify requirement. I live in Central London and been on my own for the past 3 years. :)

Arthur Little
21st April 2010, 22:03
Hi ! I am 52, A bit about myself ? I am romantic, motivated outgoing man, I enjoy travel, the out doors, cooking, I take an interest in most aspects of Life. I would like to meet a lady who is honest, outgoing and with sense of humour man. Not a specify requirement. I live in Central London and been on my own for the past 3 years. :)

"Aggy?" ... sorry, at first glance, your *pseudonymn led me to imagine you were a woman :cwm24: - as in *it being the usual derivative of Agnes! :welcomex: to the friendly forum. :Erm: ... BTW, is your real name Angus?

angel1231
21st April 2010, 23:04
welcome to the forum agy123.......:)

liane
22nd April 2010, 04:18
Welcome to the forum :Wave:

aryM
22nd April 2010, 08:39

Hellooo:Hellooo: and welcome here:Wave:

sars_notd_virus
24th April 2010, 11:28
Welcome to the forum.