PDA

View Full Version : Visa Processing

EllieOrmoc
21st April 2010, 17:30
Today wednesday 21st April, i had my visa application submitted ( spouse) the whole process to include Biometrics, a few questions & the ECO looking at all my documents took only 19 Minutes, is this quick or the norm? Then 4 hours later i got the 'Processing' text from UK Embassy manila to say it is being handed to them & is now being processed. The cost of courier to send your documents back is 330php, the text service is 110php, both payable at the VFS at the time of submitting, Is thhis normal to get the text within hours of the application? The ECO seemed impressed with the way i had produced the documents, all in exact correct order with the checklist with copies of everything.
Ellie

sparky
22nd April 2010, 00:29
Today wednesday 21st April, i had my visa application submitted ( spouse) the whole process to include Biometrics, a few questions & the ECO looking at all my documents took only 19 Minutes, is this quick or the norm? Then 4 hours later i got the 'Processing' text from UK Embassy manila to say it is being handed to them & is now being processed. The cost of courier to send your documents back is 330php, the text service is 110php, both payable at the VFS at the time of submitting, Is thhis normal to get the text within hours of the application? The ECO seemed impressed with the way i had produced the documents, all in exact correct order with the checklist with copies of everything.
Ellie

hate to p*ss on your parade but it wasnt the ECO who looked at your docs but a member of the VFS staff who then forward your docs onto the embassy

we also got the text the same day that we submitted to the VFS offices- 3 weeks later still waiting

good luck with the application tho:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
22nd April 2010, 01:20
hate to p*ss on your parade but it wasnt the ECO who looked at your docs but a member of the VFS staff who then forward your docs onto the embassy

put nicely :D but true..
eco's work at the embassy and many if not all will be whiteys :D

lovejoy
22nd April 2010, 08:37
Hi Ellie..

Good luck for your application...