PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Tawi

Arthur Little
24th April 2010, 20:30
Our 'Roving Freelance Reporter' was last heard of online ... airing his not inconsiderable knowledge of how the "land lies" for the 'Foxhunting Fraternity' in the event of a change of tenancy at Number 10. :blahblah: This appears to have been his final dissertation prior to vanishing into obscurity on Boxing Day, 2009.

Now, within two weeks of Sarah Brown phoning up the furniture removers, we've seen neither hilt nor hair of the man who could churn out more of his memoirs in one day than Jules Verne's intrepid hero, Phineas Fogg in 'Around the World in EIGHTY Days'. :cwm24:

Personally, I've long-clung to the :idea: that OUR man may have been assigned to undertake coverage of 11th Hour interviews with the aspirant incumbents of Malacan~ang Palace. :laughitupsmilie: Or is the very notion as "kaput" as the present British Government? :BlacklistThatsbull:

Has anyone any other :crazy: theories ...? :rolleyes:

Florge
24th April 2010, 20:36
maybe he's dating again... hehehe...

Arthur Little
24th April 2010, 23:05
:anerikke: ... guess our old pal's still AWOL! :poke: ... c'mon all you budding sleuths ... !!!

triple5
24th April 2010, 23:12
I guessed from some of his posts he visits some quite dangerous places south of here. Even his name, Tawi2 = Tawi Tawi, is somewhat of a no go area. I hope the fellas ok.

Arthur Little
25th April 2010, 01:40
I guessed from some of his posts *he visits some quite dangerous places south of here. Even his name, Tawi2 = Tawi Tawi, is somewhat of a no go area. I hope the fellas ok.

Well now, it's strange you should mention *that :rolleyes: ... because, as it happens, I too had had the same impression. His real name's Del - and he once explained to me, the significance of his pseudonymn. Like you, I'm concerned for his wellbeing. He did a "disappearing trick" once before during the time he's been with us - but resurfaced again some time later - and no one ever knew where he'd been then either. :NoNo:

KeithD
25th April 2010, 10:05
He's in our cellar :D

aposhark
25th April 2010, 10:27
.......Has anyone any other :crazy: theories ...? :rolleyes:

I seem to remember he said he was getting involved in some sort of new business. He will probably be busy with that.

pennybarry
25th April 2010, 11:37
To be honest, I'm bit worry with Tawi.:bigcry:

jam07
25th April 2010, 17:18
To be honest, I'm bit worry with Tawi.:bigcry:

I am, too :(.... i hope he's okay...

kimmi
25th April 2010, 17:24
Calling the attention of TAWI2..wherever you are hope ure doing great!:omg::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ping
25th April 2010, 18:39
Maybe Gracia143 know where is Tawi.

gracia143
25th April 2010, 21:06
Maybe Gracia143 know where is Tawi.

Hi Ate Ping! I wish I know the answer, I too was surprised when I realised he hasn't been on here for a while now. He mentioned once that a childhood friend of mine is coming to stay with him here in the UK??? I kept urging him to tell me the friend's name but to no avail. I do hope that Tawi2 is keeping well wherever he is. Maybe he is in South Cotabato???

South-east boy
25th April 2010, 21:40
I did a thread a bit like this a couple of months back or so. Just seemed a little strange as he was always on here, then suddenly he disappeared into thin air with no warning! :Erm:

maria_and_matt
25th April 2010, 21:47
what was his last post,maybe there is a clue in there somewhere:bigcry:

somebody
26th April 2010, 12:28
Probbaly just stuck in the Kingston upon thames one way system they have road works you know:rolleyes:

joebloggs
26th April 2010, 13:26
I did a thread a bit like this a couple of months back or so. Just seemed a little strange as he was always on here, then suddenly he disappeared into thin air with no warning! :Erm:

i think hes done the vanishing act b4 :Bolt:

aromulus
26th April 2010, 17:04
Maybe he went to help Britishdetained escape, and got nabbed himself....:Erm:

Northerner
26th April 2010, 19:26
I know Tawi felt his true second home was around Pakistan. n that, that was the place he visited most often.. Perhaps he is over there in an area far from the Internet..

But he also had a few business ideas from what I recall, so maybe he is doing something that is taking his time up.

And as for a relationship.... I would think Tawi has a special someone somewhere:xxgrinning--00xx3: