PDA

View Full Version : processed visa application

complex
29th April 2010, 13:22
hello everyone, :Wave:
We lodged our visa application last thursday and got a message saying that its been move to the embassy on the same day... Then got a message this tuesday telling us that our application is being processed. And this afternoon i received a message from the embassy saying that my processed visa application is being couriered to me, hopefully it will arrive tomorrow!!! so nervous waiting for the result. Surprised that its so quick, I hope it will be a good news for me and hubby!
Rose:)

Ella
29th April 2010, 14:38
Good luck and think positive :)

abby
29th April 2010, 14:53
congratulations in advance!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

complex
29th April 2010, 14:53
thank you ella! can't wait, so nervous!

PAT
29th April 2010, 16:24
Goodluck....

RuBiX
29th April 2010, 18:17
WOW that's very quick again!!! Congratulations:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Welcome to the UK soon...:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

EllieOrmoc
29th April 2010, 19:43
hello everyone, :Wave:
We lodged our visa application last thursday and got a message saying that its been move to the embassy on the same day... Then got a message this tuesday telling us that our application is being processed. And this afternoon i received a message from the embassy saying that my processed visa application is being couriered to me, hopefully it will arrive tomorrow!!! so nervous waiting for the result. Surprised that its so quick, I hope it will be a good news for me and hubby!

Congrats, i know exactly how you feel, even just a week feels like a lifetime, amazing that many visas are now processed very quickly, especially spouse visas

Got mine too, submitted last wednesday, had the Processed text tuesday, got my Documents & visa today, travelling next week to the UK, $668 dollars on Etihad, one way, Manila to Manchester:Hellooo: i'm happy!

joebloggs
29th April 2010, 19:53
to Manchester:Hellooo: i'm happy!

so you should be :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
29th April 2010, 20:16
Wow so much Good News! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Congratulations to all!

marlyn&kenny
30th April 2010, 00:32
Congratulations! its amazing.. hope in the future we will have visa as quick as others had...:)

liane
30th April 2010, 03:09
For sure it's a positive results. Congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jam07
30th April 2010, 04:07
wow! congratulations in advance! lets wait for more good news! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

complex
30th April 2010, 04:20
thank u everyone for the replies. just got my visa today, its granted:Jump::Jump: ! so excited with the result!
i just wonder coz the original documents that i submitted like our marriage license,NBI,CNI and my B-certificate are not in the pack..just my passport with the visa in it and our cards.
just wonder wether they will send later, seems odd they don't give anything in writing to tell u about the visa or ur documents..!

complex
30th April 2010, 04:25
thank u everyone for the replies. just got my visa today, its granted:Jump::Jump: ! so excited with the result!
i just wonder coz the original documents that i submitted like our marriage license,NBI,CNI and my B-certificate are not in the pack..just my passport with the visa in it and our cards.
just wonder wether they will send later, seems odd they don't give anything in writing to tell u about the visa or ur documents..!
also i thought i would have to attend CFO seminar but there is nothing in the package related to this?

abby
30th April 2010, 11:52
you have to attend the CFO... the VFs wont tell about the CFO, its the phil immigrations concern.
congratulations again..... welcome to UK!!

sars_notd_virus
30th April 2010, 12:20
thank u everyone for the replies. just got my visa today, its granted:Jump::Jump: !

Congratulations Dear!!

malditako
30th April 2010, 13:39
congrats :)

complex
30th April 2010, 13:57
thank u Abby:)

complex
30th April 2010, 14:02
thanks sars_notd_virus and gparry:) looking forward of going to UK
and congrats with ur succesful visa app too garry:) god bless us all guys

mayden
2nd May 2010, 16:49
Hi Rose,

Wonder you can help me,:) thank you in advance.
Hubby and i is planning to apply a spouse visa this October, got married last 2008 Feb and living in the Maldives. We met at work on 2006 and become inseparable and until now we live together in the same property where we met.
But we want to move on our life, prepare a family so we would like to apply visa soon.
How much does your better half have in the bank? also how long are you married before you applied for the visa? Is it spouse? it is unbelivable how fast they can process the visa, where in the visa guideline it does compute for 120 days!would be very hard for me as we are currently working in the Maldives and will be goin to Colombo just to apply the visa. Does they really do it faster now? or depending on the documents you present.
I apologize for so many question, i am just a bit anxious.
Thank you for yourhelp.

x

complex
2nd May 2010, 17:50
hello mayden welcome in the forum:)
my hubby got around £10K in the bank, we've been married just over 2 months and yeah we got the spouse visa..i was surprise too with the quick result as i wasn't expecting it, was hesitating to apply at first coz thought our documents won't be enough for them to grant my visa..well i think its just depends with the situation, my hubby usually visit me twice a year for over three years now and i think it plays a big part of my application.And the fact that we're obviously a legitimate married couple from the evidence.
good luck with ur application mayden, dont be anxious, sure everything will be fine once u apply urs

Arthur Little
2nd May 2010, 20:35
just got my visa today, its granted:Jump::Jump: ! so excited with the result!
just wonder wether they will send later?

Oh, Rose ... belated Congratulations on the approval of your spousal visa! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I would've been in touch earlier ... had it not been for my lad's wedding on Friday. And then, of course ... getting to grips with navigating the forum's new layout. :rolleyes:

As regards the return of your Birth Certificate & Marriage Contract, I've just been checking with Myrna to remind me whether she got HERS back - and apparently not! :NoNo: But she tells me her nearest NSO Regional Office in Davao City provided her with authenticated copies of these documents for CFO purposes. Hope this helps!

Arthur Little
2nd May 2010, 21:08
seems odd they don't give anything in writing to tell u about the visa or ur documents..!

:iagree: ... it DOES seem odd. I've long-maintained the Embassy OUGHT to inform applicants of the outcome in writing - instead of keeping them on tenterhooks following the final text message. :doh Similarly, I feel there should be at least SOME passing reference to the mandatory CFO requirement ... even though it's a Philippines' Authorities - as opposed to a British Government - responsibility. It would certainly make life a lot easier if the two were to operate in tandem at such a stressful time!!

somebody
2nd May 2010, 23:22
:iagree: ... it DOES seem odd. I've long-maintained the Embassy OUGHT to inform applicants of the outcome in writing - instead of keeping them on tenterhooks following the final text message. :doh Similarly, I feel there should be at least SOME passing reference to the mandatory CFO requirement ... even though it's a Philippines' Authorities - as opposed to a British Government - responsibility. It would certainly make life a lot easier if the two were to operate in tandem at such a stressful time!!

It does seem odd for a huge outlay you simply get couriered back hopefully all your evidence, your passport and possibly a mystery scarp of paper which i have mentioned a few times which seemed to be the checklist the local (from the name) embassy worker used with the requiement for a us visa on the rear!!

A nice letter saying congrats u got the visa, please check with the phill authorities (ie cfo) what other requirents u need to meet) and maybe a chance to mention what a person a spouse visa should do on arriving would be nice even if a photocopy cost maybe 2 or 3 p:Erm:

Arthur Little
2nd May 2010, 23:58
Congrats, i know exactly how you feel, even just a week feels like a lifetime, amazing that many visas are now processed very quickly, especially spouse visas

Got mine too, submitted last wednesday, had the Processed text tuesday, got my Documents & visa today, travelling next week to the UK, $668 dollars on Etihad, one way, Manila to Manchester:Hellooo: i'm happy!

Wow ... another quick response! Well done, Ellie! Have a safe and pleasant journey to the UK! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
3rd May 2010, 00:04
h
also i thought i would have to attend CFO seminar but there is nothing in the package related to this?

Congrats on getting the Visa

Did you send i with copies of the docments as from memory when the system was diffrent you were required to send copies to hand in and the real documents which they could check. But the systme may have changed a little since then (2005)

somebody
3rd May 2010, 00:05

I think kittenhug was looking for help finding cheap one way ickets to manchester

complex
3rd May 2010, 03:59
Oh, Rose ... belated Congratulations on the approval of your spousal visa! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I would've been in touch earlier ... had it not been for my lad's wedding on Friday. And then, of course ... getting to grips with navigating the forum's new layout. :rolleyes:

As regards the return of your Birth Certificate & Marriage Contract, I've just been checking with Myrna to remind me whether she got HERS back - and apparently not! :NoNo: But she tells me her nearest NSO Regional Office in Davao City provided her with authenticated copies of these documents for CFO purposes. Hope this helps!

thank you sir for the reply and congrats again with the newlywed couples:)
i just emailed the vfs about the documents that have not been returned to me, will see what they'll say. hope they can send it back to me or i can just pick it up at their office, save me from going to NSO where everyday there's a crowd of people queing up to get birthcertificates etc. :doh

complex
3rd May 2010, 04:03
h

Congrats on getting the Visa

Did you send i with copies of the docments as from memory when the system was diffrent you were required to send copies to hand in and the real documents which they could check. But the systme may have changed a little since then (2005)

Thank u some:)
yeah i submitted the original documents with photocopies. i was hoping they'll send it with the package but surprised its not :bigcry:

complex
3rd May 2010, 04:12

hello Ellie congrats too with ur successful visa app:)
I'm from Sogod not far from where u r:) but i'm currently in manila now renting an apartment with hubby. we're still looking for flights, planning to fly on mid 20 of this month as will have to wait for the election here and visit my family in Sogod:)
take care and gob bless hve a safe trip soon:)

warriorprincess
9th May 2010, 12:21
Hi Rose, thank you for the response, cannot log in from my old account so i need to get another one :(
i just hope they don't make my better half and myself to long wait for the visa as we are just going for our hol, sri lanka is the closest country we can apply visa.
Good day.
Mayden

lyka
10th May 2010, 15:03
congrats..get ready for cold days and nigths.he

Arthur Little
11th May 2010, 01:34
get ready for cold days and nigths.he

:NoNo: ... on the contrary ... look on the bright side ... nice, warm, summer weather - with plenty of glorious :sunshine: ... :Erm: ... [hopefully!] - and looooong hours of daylight ... !!