PDA

View Full Version : Front page of todays Sun

Dedworth
3rd May 2010, 16:20
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rDrz9EhKMto/S94BbHdnayI/AAAAAAAABPE/PVVm6Q8sCew/s1600/The+Sun.jpg

joebloggs
3rd May 2010, 18:50
i dont know whos sunk lower dedworth browns rating or you for reading the sun :yikes:
i wouldn't even wipe my :action-smiley-081: on it :NoNo:

Dedworth
3rd May 2010, 19:02
i dont know whos sunk lower dedworth browns rating or you for reading the sun :yikes:
i wouldn't even wipe my :action-smiley-081: on it :NoNo:

Harsh words Joe - until last September Labour wouldn't have a word said against it :D

joebloggs
3rd May 2010, 19:49
Harsh words Joe - until last September Labour wouldn't have a word said against it :D

I know, but I'm :omg: you have heard of it, never mind seen the front page :cwm24:

I'm sure many of its readers are the type of people who dont vote..

and b4 anyone saying anything, you would be admitting being a sun reader :icon_lol:

KeithD
3rd May 2010, 20:00

What?? Joe's :action-smiley-081:<<< :cwm24:

somebody
3rd May 2010, 20:51
I know, but I'm :omg: you have heard of it, never mind seen the front page :cwm24:

I'm sure many of its readers are the type of people who dont vote..

and b4 anyone saying anything, you would be admitting being a sun reader :icon_lol:

I used to read the Sun for the football and dear deridre while the Wife buys it now at work as she says it has the celeb news in it:rolleyes:

We are both voting and also read many other newspapers even books:D

triple5
4th May 2010, 00:45
I used to read the Sun... when I was a kid. Now I see it as one of the biggest tools in dumbing down British citizens :Cuckoo: Just had a peek actually, and see they're having one of their regular "hunt the pedo" campaigns :doh with plenty of knockers of course. Great for the kids :rolleyes:

keithAngel
4th May 2010, 02:58
Hunt the brain dead more like:crazy:

joebloggs
4th May 2010, 10:54
your just trying to wind me up Andy :Rasp:

:crazy: you bought it for sport, thats not what its known for :doh