PDA

View Full Version : vfs visa application process

deljuan
6th May 2010, 16:25
my fianca has checked the visa progress page of vfs and been told her visa application is ready to collect. she went there and got her documents back including her passport and told they have not made a decision yet and she will get a text in a few days, i thought once they said your visa apps been processed and asked to collect it you would get the result there and then.

IainBusby
6th May 2010, 18:10
my fianca has checked the visa progress page of vfs and been told her visa application is ready to collect. she went there and got her documents back including her passport and told they have not made a decision yet and she will get a text in a few days, i thought once they said your visa apps been processed and asked to collect it you would get the result there and then.

Normally that is the case. They don't usually return the passport without giving a decision one way or another.

Bluemist
12th May 2010, 14:22
hi deljuan! on my case they just txted and emailed me updating me what happend to the applcation then after 5 working days i received message they will just sent it through courier, if that so is ur case think u need to let ur fiance go back to vfs global and ask what the problem, i'm pretty sure they will advice her. VFS global has really efficient system.

warriorprincess
14th May 2010, 12:25
this puts me in trouble if they keep my passport with them till they have the result, we are going to apply as a spouse visa but as we are going to have 2 weeks break only, i will asked if they can return the visa within the period, then probably will go back again and book another flight if there is they issue the result, will they send sms or via online? i am just anxious.

mechanic5_1
5th July 2010, 16:21
what really documents did u sent by courier with ur visa application?

Arthur Little
5th July 2010, 16:45
Normally that is the case. They don't usually return the passport without giving a decision one way or another.

:iagree: ... most unusual!