PDA

View Full Version : hi :)

Bab
6th May 2010, 21:41
hi all :Wave:, im Bab, yes you guessed it formerly known as bornatbirth :)

some of you may know i just turned 40 :Cuckoo: and i dont feel any older but my eye sight must be going because the forum as changed a lot since i last logged in :icon_lol:

i hope everything is going ok with everyone else!!

my laptop crashed whilst i was logged in and i cant login under bornatbirth :bigcry:, so im thinking do i need to reactivate my account?, the email i used to set up the account is no longer used by me, so what do i need to do to get bornatbirth back!!

btw i missed the forum :) and also whats the latest gossip??

maria_and_matt
6th May 2010, 22:16
hey belated happy bday! talk to keith he might be able to help you use you bornatbirth, he helped me with mine :) nice to see u here again

Sim11UK
6th May 2010, 22:53
btw i missed the forum :) and also whats the latest gossip??

There is no gossip? It's like a ghost town around here, no ones been posting anything? :Erm:

Arthur Little
7th May 2010, 00:50
hi all :Wave:, im Bab, yes you guessed it formerly known as bornatbirth :)

Ah ... "the wanderer returns" ... :welcomex: back!

Arthur Little
7th May 2010, 01:08
my laptop crashed whilst i was logged in and i cant login under bornatbirth :bigcry:, whats the latest gossip??

Mmm ...:rolleyes: thought that might've happened! If it's gossip you're after, why not log in as 'bLabatbirth'?

Arthur Little
7th May 2010, 01:15
There is no gossip? It's like a ghost town around here, no ones been posting anything? :Erm:

Sadly, Simon :bigcry: ... so it would appear ... :gp:!

South-east boy
9th May 2010, 12:01
Hi again! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I had probs too getting back on here too. Think it happened with the forum change and y user-name or password didn't seem to be correct. I also wasn't receiving the username and password to my email address for some strange reason! :doh So Keith changed my password and I managed to get back on here. Think he should be able to help you.

warriorprincess
9th May 2010, 12:18
Hi, i am new here but i been tryin to log in since last week, finally i can post now.
Would love to be part of the forum from now on.
WP

KeithD
9th May 2010, 12:45
This is what happens when folk do not update their Profile :action-smiley-081: :D

Arthur Little
10th May 2010, 20:00
Hi, i am new here but i been tryin to log in since last week, finally i can post now.
Would love to be part of the forum from now on.
WP

You can relax now, Mayden ... :welcomex: to our fellowship!

sars_notd_virus
10th May 2010, 23:56
Welcome back bab!!