PDA

View Full Version : 328 defective poll machines on election day

Win2Win
10th May 2010, 09:00
A total of 328 defective precinct count optical scan (PCOS) machines nationwide were noted hours into election day Monday, supplier Smartmatic-TIM said.

More... (http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/nation/view/20100510-269168/328-defective-poll-machines-on-election-day)

sars_notd_virus
10th May 2010, 13:33
5hrs waiting to vote...nearly dried my brains out:cwm3:

Les_lady888
10th May 2010, 15:39
My niece went to her poll precinct early in the morning and came back home lunchtime complaining and hungry and not yet able to cast her vote. She went back to her precinct after eating lunch and she was able to cast her vote successfully at around 5 pm :doh

Smartly enough :D I opted to go to my precinct late in the afternoon. They said cut off time will be 6pm so I went there past 5 pm....still a long queue when I got there. Voters from my left and right were already very irritable:cwm23: and kept on complaining:furious3:. I simply listened and patronized them. I finished at around 6pm....Not so bad compared to those who waited in line for several hours.

It is sad though that many got really so impatient that they didn't come back anymore to cast their vote. :NoNo: