PDA

View Full Version : I'm back from Manila, G/F's Tourist Visa app submitted

Englishman2010
12th May 2010, 19:08
I got back from the Phil's late on Saturday evening. Boy, that return flight from Manila to Amsterdam is a killer, my legs and bum are still numb.
We submitted my g/fs Tourist Visa app at VFS in Makati last Thursday, they said it should take about a month for an answer. She got a SMS from the Embassy today saying that the application is being processed.
I had a good time, but it was slightly spoiled by a chest and throat infection and bad cold for the last 8 or 9 days, I've still got a bit of a cough now. I blame the Danish guy sitting next to me on the way out there, coughing and sneezing all over me for 13 hours:yikes:
We spent 9 days in Boracay, it really is a fantastic place with superb beaches, but a bit too crowded for my liking, and not particularly cheap in my opinion. Nonetheless, it was well worth a visit, and I prefer it to Alona where I was on my previous trip. I'll probably try Palowan on my next trip later in the year.
Due to the ash cloub messing up my plans and forcing me to cut my trip short, we never got to Tacloban, maybe next time?
Anyway, nice to be back up on here and catch up with everyone.

stevewool
12th May 2010, 20:47
glad you had a great time anf good luck to with the visa , myself and emma are just about to send ours in

RickyR
12th May 2010, 20:52
Good luck with the application, i'm sure it'll be fine.

bornatbirth
12th May 2010, 21:00
its nice to see you had a good time:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
13th May 2010, 00:14
To Englishman: :welcomex: home!

Glad to learn you had a grand time in the Pinas ... despite the disruption to your outgoing flight - due to the 'volcanic ash' scare - the obvious discomfort caused by your chest & throat infections and your uncomfortable return journey. :rolleyes:

Good Luck with your girlfriend's Tourist Visa application! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
13th May 2010, 00:22
good luck to with the visa , myself and emma are just about to send ours in

... and Good Luck to YOU & Emma, Steve! :xxgrinning--00xx3: