PDA

View Full Version : Believe It Or Not!

Arthur Little
12th May 2010, 23:13
Apparently undaunted by the 'Volcanic Ash' scare, Travel Agents Thomas Cook are currently displaying a large poster ... advertising - wait for it -

"Red Hot Deals":-

Fly to 33 Countries !!!

... flamin' Nora! :cwm23:

Sim11UK
13th May 2010, 07:33
... flamin' Nora! :cwm23:

That's my favourite expression Arthur. :D...Wish the volcanoes name, was as easy as that to pronounce. :Cuckoo:

triple5
13th May 2010, 09:50
Wish the volcanoes name, was as easy as that to pronounce. :Cuckoo:

I know, its as if the person who named it couldnt think of anything so just punched his keyboard a few times.

keithAngel
13th May 2010, 10:21
You mean like this

Arthur Little
13th May 2010, 11:32
You mean like this

:laugher: ... I can laugh about it NOW [I think!] Keith ... but the image you attached reminds me of the sheer frustration I felt recently - at being unable to post on HERE while your namesake was dabbling with updates to the chatbox! :doh

Arthur Little
13th May 2010, 11:37
:laugher: ... I can laugh about it NOW [I think!] Keith ... but the image you attached reminds me of the sheer frustration I felt recently - at being unable to post on HERE while your namesake was dabbling with updates to the chatbox! :doh

:icon_sorry: BOSS Keith ... no offence meant :NoNo: ... I realise you were doing your best to keep the natterers :76: happy!

Arthur Little
13th May 2010, 11:44
That's my favourite expression Arthur. :D...Wish the volcanoes name, was as easy as that to pronounce. :Cuckoo:

:cwm24: ... really, Simon? What IS the volcano's name, btw? And - even if you can't pronounce it - :Erm: ...can you SPELL it? :D