PDA

View Full Version : passport application

ras66uk
13th May 2010, 13:07
:)greetings
does ne1 hav experience wen putting "date of travel" on passport application?
same thing goes for settlement visa appl. ?

also has ne1 had any experience on settlement visa wit regards to d "employment section"
my filipino girl has been unemployed d last 18 months.....our first child died 3mnths old, then we got pregnant again- shes nine mnths old and healthy thank d most high!
her mum has been supporting her pretty much but theres no evidence bcaz her mum works on fish market and deals cash in hand:cwm3:

justchecking
13th May 2010, 16:35
Hi - not sure about the passport date - But for the settlement application just put a date around 4-6 weeks after application, the visa is valid for travel from the date it's issued so it doesn't affect it anyway.

When we applied for my husband to come over he was living with family growing veg and doing occassional daily wage labour and following advice from the forum to 'be honest' we wrote that he was a 'subsistence farmer and occasional day labourer' we put n/a for income after tax and wrote 'half' his income went to his family and the rest went on food - we didn't put any figures or have any evidence to support this - but it was the truth and we got the visa...
good luck

ras66uk
13th May 2010, 16:43
thnx! i guess we r gonna hav to work this out, ttheres so many things to think about!:Help1: