PDA

View Full Version : Ahoy Everyone!

DropsOfJupiter
16th May 2010, 17:19
Hello guys, I'm fairly new here on this forum. I signed up as soon as I stumbled across this site on Google hehe. :)

I'm currently UK student doing A levels.

Hope everyone's doing well. :Jump:

Peanutz
16th May 2010, 17:22
:Hellooo:Welcome DropsofJupiter!

maria_and_matt
16th May 2010, 17:24
hi and welcome!

DropsOfJupiter
16th May 2010, 17:25
:Hellooo:Welcome DropsofJupiter!

Hey Peanutz, thanks for the warm welcome.

I was wondering how come I still can't send a private message to any of the members on this forum? :NoNo:

DropsOfJupiter
16th May 2010, 17:27
hi and welcome!

Hey maria_and_matt - thanks. :) Can you please tell me how can I have a signature below my post like yours as well, please? Thank you.

maria_and_matt
16th May 2010, 17:29
Hey maria_and_matt - thanks. :) Can you please tell me how can I have a signature below my post like yours as well, please? Thank you.

go to forum actions, then general settings

Dedworth
16th May 2010, 17:30
Hello guys, I'm fairly new here on this forum. I signed up as soon as I stumbled across this site on Google hehe. :)

I'm currently UK student doing A levels.

Hope everyone's doing well. :Jump:

Welcome aboard Drops, I'm doing great thanks, hope likewise for you !

Peanutz
16th May 2010, 17:33
You will not be able to send a PM yet as you are a newbie. You need to start posting on the Forum.

joebloggs
16th May 2010, 17:34

:yikes:
thats is i think the first nice post you've made :rolleyes:

:D

DropsOfJupiter
16th May 2010, 17:34

Hey thanks for the welcome. I'm procrastinating on this forum as I'm trying to avoid revision for my upcoming exams hehe. :doh I'm soo bad lol

DropsOfJupiter
16th May 2010, 17:35

Lol Dedworth's got this reputation on here then lol :rolleyes: I best watch out lol :icon_lol:

maria_and_matt
16th May 2010, 17:40
Hey thanks for the welcome. I'm procrastinating on this forum as I'm trying to avoid revision for my upcoming exams hehe. :doh I'm soo bad lol

tsk tsk you have to revise:icon_lol: you should talk to my son he is the king of procrastination! he has his GCSE's exams end of may and what is he doing XBOX live:furious3:

Arthur Little
16th May 2010, 18:07
Ahoy there, "shipmate" ... :welcomex: aboard!

Arthur Little
16th May 2010, 18:16

Ah well ... it just goes to show that a "Brown Out" CAN have a positive effect after all! :icon_lol: ...

Arthur Little
16th May 2010, 18:20
... coz here's one chap [Dedworth] who's Ca(l)mer-on the whole! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

DropsOfJupiter
16th May 2010, 18:26
Ahoy there, "shipmate" ... :welcomex: aboard!

Hehe cheers for the warm welcome. :D I just noticed that you live in Perth, scotland? Do you happen to live close to Perth College UHI? Co'z I might intend to go there to do a course. :) Please reply.

Arthur Little
16th May 2010, 18:43
I'm soo bad lol

:NoNo: ... not really ... it's perfectly understandable ... I was the SAME at your age. Best "stick-in" though, lad ... nose to the grindstone 'n' all that :ReadIt: ... so's you don't end up regretting missed opportunities - like ME! :olddude:

Arthur Little
16th May 2010, 18:50
I just noticed that you live in Perth, scotland? Do you happen to live close to Perth College UHI? Co'z I might intend to go there to do a course. :) Please reply.

:cwm24: ... yes, I DO ... as a matter of fact ... just a couple of hundred yards from Perth College - in a housing scheme on the opposite side of the road from the college driveway!

jimeve
16th May 2010, 20:12
hi and welcome drops, nice of you to drop in :doh

sensi*
16th May 2010, 22:52
Hello. Welcome to our forum. Have fun.:)

sars_notd_virus
17th May 2010, 01:38
Welcome aboard:Hellooo:

DropsOfJupiter
18th May 2010, 14:37
Hello. Welcome to our forum. Have fun.:)

Thank you!.

Oh, how come you're banned on this forum soo quickly. Tsk tsk.:Erm:

DropsOfJupiter
18th May 2010, 14:38
Welcome aboard:Hellooo:

Thankies for the very nice welcome. :D

fred
18th May 2010, 14:59
Oh, how come you're banned on this forum soo quickly. Tsk tsk.:Erm:

it was because he was a closet hoody that typed in text language under a major pseudonym!!

DropsOfJupiter
18th May 2010, 16:04
it was because he was a closet hoody that typed in text language under a major pseudonym!!
:icon_lol:They don't fail to amuse me. :NoNo:

Florge
18th May 2010, 20:36
welcome! are you filipino?

DropsOfJupiter
18th May 2010, 21:03
welcome! are you filipino?

Thanks. Yeah I'm Filipino but my nationality is British since last year. I hope to get a dual citizenship though (I'm not betraying PI hehe).

sars_notd_virus
19th May 2010, 05:16
Thanks. Yeah I'm Filipino but my nationality is British since last year. I hope to get a dual citizenship though (I'm not betraying PI hehe).

Oh wow nice signature drops:xxgrinning--00xx3:
mabuhay filipino:ARsurrender: