PDA

View Full Version : Hello to everyone

jendags
16th May 2010, 23:54
im jenny a filipina married a welsh man.my spouse visa will expire early next year and sad to say that my marriage is not well at the moment.it might be lend up a separation before my visa runs out...my real concern is..it is automatically void marriage if we dont live together or do we need to apply a divorce or annulment in philippines where we got married?any ideas,advice may help..thank you:bigcry:

bornatbirth
17th May 2010, 00:26
hello there and welcome!

im sorry to hear your marriage may end, have you both given up and in agreement to split up?

even if you split up while your in a spouse visa you will still be married unless you divorce.

i think its best you both divorce before the visa is over and you can go home, unless your hubby agrees to getting ilr and spliting up after, that way you can stay here, thats if you want too? :Erm:

what do you both want, have you both talked about it?

marlyn&kenny
17th May 2010, 04:49
hi jendags! welcome to the forum! So sorry to hear about your situation... hope you both could still save your marriage,
God bless!

sars_notd_virus
17th May 2010, 05:05
Welcome aboard:Hellooo:
stay tuned!!.. lots of good people here for advices,good laffs, etc

liane
17th May 2010, 09:20
Welcome Jendags :Hellooo: :meet-1:

I am sorry to hear about the situation you are in right now, have you both tried working things out to save your marriage?

As some members already said, you could get many advises from here.

Welcome to the forum once again :xxgrinning--00xx3: