PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd ready to limit signings

Win2Win
19th May 2010, 02:00
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson says he may not add any more players to his squad this summer.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8691007.stm)

triple5
19th May 2010, 04:15
Must have learned his lesson after berbatov :rolleyes:

les_taxi
19th May 2010, 09:03
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson says he may not add any more players to his squad this summer.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8691007.stm)

:icon_lol:If you believe that you will believe anything,He must have is eye on somebody::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pete/London
19th May 2010, 10:13
I know the Daily Mail is not every one`s cup of tea but they are running the best 50 manager quotes in the sport section and some of them do raise a chuckle:)

jimeve
19th May 2010, 15:06
Man u will win jack again next season if they don't buy any better players. :crazy:

les_taxi
19th May 2010, 16:43
Man u will win jack again next season if they don't buy any better players. :crazy:

well we did win a noddy cup,finished just 1 point behind chelsea and went further in c.league than anyone else so although nothing much to show it wasen't that bad. He will have at least 1 top player lined up if we had kept tevez and ronaldo we would have won a few more trophies,We only need perhaps 2 top players and hopefully hargreaves fit will be like having new player.

triple5
19th May 2010, 17:03
We only need perhaps 2 top players and hopefully hargreaves fit will be like having new player.

Make that 3 after Rooney is player of the tournament at the world cup then gets sold to madrid :D

les_taxi
19th May 2010, 17:30
Make that 3 after Rooney is player of the tournament at the world cup then gets sold to madrid :D

Lets hope he is player of the tornament:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
19th May 2010, 22:33
Man United have signed a new striker from Nigeria.

On his first day of training, Fergie picked up the ball and said 'BALL' then pointed at the goal and said 'Goal. Then he demonstrated a kicking motion and said 'Kick' understand, 'Kick ball, goal, GOOOOOAAAALLL!'

Eventually the young African plucks up courage to say "Excuse me Mr Ferguson but I speak very good English", to which Fergie replies ' Sit down son, I'm talking to Berbatov.'