PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone please help me or give advice please !! regarding birth in Cebu

lenboy
19th May 2010, 20:14
First of all Hi to you all !!

well iv got a tricky situation here !!

My partner lives in Cebu , and is having our baby in August !
the baby is due on the 14th , im still going through a divorce , but hope with in 2 months it all finished !
i wanted Hanna that's my partners name to come to England to have our son born in the UK , but with my divorce still going on i think we will have to have our baby in Cebu !!
iv been told that i have to be there or with in 2 weeks of birth so that i can put my name on the Birth certificate ( is this true ) ?

And once the baby is born i want to get mother and baby to the UK as soon as possible !!

So what do you think i should do ? get a fiancé visa or a spouse visa ? which would be the quickest and best to do ?

And what about paper work for the baby ? is it straight forward ? and do i need to get a British passport for baby ? and what else do i need to do ?

I have heard that if i not able to get my name on the baby birth certificate that it would involve a lot more paper work and also that i would need a DNA test to prove that im the father ? and that it cost 60.000 pessos to get it done ?

we have known each other for nearly a year now and ive been to visit Hanna 3 times now !so i think we have enough prof that we are genuine in love and want to live together as husband and wife !!

so if there is anyone you could help or give me advice or who have had a similar experience i would be ever so grateful to hear from you !!

And thanks for reading this article .
Len

Englishman2010
19th May 2010, 21:37
Sorry I can't offer you any advice, but congratulations on the forthcoming birth of your child.