PDA

View Full Version : Spouse visa

Queenbee
23rd May 2010, 09:00
:DhEYA GUYS!:Jump:so good to be back!WOW the forum has been updated to the maximum level hehe:yikes:
Good job Guys!
LOADS OF GOOD NEWS and i jst wanna share it to everyone!THANK YOU LORD!
Anywayzzz i jst got another 6 month visa(tourist)to visit ma man for the summer!:Jump:yipeeee.Flying this 3rd of june.We jst had 14 days holiday here back here in Pinas and it was a blast!Wem celebrated our anniversary here...:)
Another good news is i got my annulment papers after a year and a half of waiting!!!
Civil wedding next year...:)

Now me jst wanna ask about the requirements in getting a spouse visa besides the obvious,How long should ma man stay here?1 month?
Enlighten me guys....

DavidArt
23rd May 2010, 09:44
he can stay there in 21 days without visa, !

aromulus
23rd May 2010, 09:54
Wow........:rolleyes:

Look at what the cat has dragged back in....:Rasp:

walesrob
23rd May 2010, 09:58
Wow........:rolleyes:

Look at what the cat has dragged back in....:Rasp:

Dom...where've you been?

Queenbee
23rd May 2010, 11:19
he can stay there in 21 days without visa, !

i do know that but what i mean if we're getting married here,,does he have to stay for a month.i do know we have to wait like 10 days for the license and all

aromulus
23rd May 2010, 11:28
Dom...where've you been?

Working away...:doh

liane
23rd May 2010, 15:13
Congratulations for getting your annulment and on your upcoming wedding next year :xxgrinning--00xx3:

badrock
25th May 2010, 22:33
yes you have to wait 10 days for the license, u need to apply for a license on the day he will arrive. thats what i did. then my wife lodge her application for spousal visa a week after i came back here in uk. she had her visa after 32 days. good luck to u

malditako
26th May 2010, 06:07
a month is fair enough for the wedding preps :)