PDA

View Full Version : has this forum ever been used

sparky
23rd May 2010, 22:16
as proof or relationship for a spouse/fiance visa

just wondering if anyones ever used some posts on here to help validate their proofs of relationship for their visa

just curious like:Cuckoo:

KeithD
24th May 2010, 16:04
No rush to answer folks! :Erm:

bornatbirth
24th May 2010, 17:31
i havent but i guess any info could be used and doesnt hurt trying, in what way was you thinking?

when you do the support letter, you could show that you both have been in a relationship by posting in the forum as it would show the time and dates :Erm: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sparky
24th May 2010, 18:33
i havent but i guess any info could be used and doesnt hurt trying, in what way was you thinking?

when you do the support letter, you could show that you both have been in a relationship by posting in the forum as it would show the time and dates :Erm: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Along those lines yes- if your asking questions on here it surely is more proof of a legit relationship- screen print them off to show as part of proofs and intent etc

i cant see it doing any harm- in fact the opposite and shows some self sufficiency rather than going to visa companies which the embassies dont seem to like you using.

i am sure the british embassy in manila is more than aware of this site- and overall it does seem to have a good sensible reputation with decent upstanding posters (apart from a few :D )

KeithD
24th May 2010, 18:56
(apart from a few :D )

You could mention Joe & Dom by name they don't mind ;)

aromulus
25th May 2010, 08:47
You could mention Joe & Dom by name they don't mind ;)

For this and other abuse which we don't know anything about yet, Liverpool shall have the pleasure of keeping Benitez as manager ad infinitum....:D

KeithD
25th May 2010, 10:11
For this and other abuse which we don't know anything about yet, Liverpool shall have the pleasure of keeping Benitez as manager ad infinitum....:D
That's OK .... he must be great if super teams like UAE are after him :Erm: