PDA

View Full Version : CFO and PRISM -any landmarks

sparky
26th May 2010, 11:51
having had a CFO conversation with Myrna this morning she doesnt know where it is-even tho i have sent the map off the website (shes not a native of Manila)

is there any famous landmarks nearby where she can get her bearings from?

marlyn&kenny
26th May 2010, 12:39
hi sparky! if myrna wanst to go to PRISM thats located in taft avenue. CFO prism is in front of Dela salle university.:Hellooo::Hellooo:

if she take LRT, just stop at Vito cruz staton then take a cab going to CFO prism, just tell the driver its infront of la salle university.
btw CFO is n banco de oro building:Hellooo:

bornatbirth
26th May 2010, 13:28
just let her get a taxi there, how will she travel to manila and will she stay the night in a hotel?

it takes all morning from 9am to 12pm i think, just tell her to phone them up to double check what she will need, i had a phone call from my wife asking what my mothers maiden name was while she was there.

keithAngel
26th May 2010, 14:48
theres one in cebu to mango near osmenia:xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
26th May 2010, 15:27
PRISM is at Taft Ave (BDO Bldg.), in front of De La Salle University (soccer field).
Some members chose the one in Good Shepherd in Quezon City but it really depends where she prefers to attend.
CFO building is in Quirino Ave. (South Superhighway), not too far from PRISM and she could just even ride a tri-bike or a taxi :xxgrinning--00xx3:

5olidsnake
26th May 2010, 19:56
CFO for UK guidance and counciling session are tuesday and thursday
but think they are flexable

sparky
28th May 2010, 08:13
Myrna went to the PRISM/CFO today to see where it is for next tuesday.

the guard told her to go in and she did her seminar and got her sticker/certificate there and then which was a result.

one less problem to overcome:xxgrinning--00xx3: