PDA

View Full Version : some help please :-)

sugarman
26th May 2010, 16:16
hey guys, posted on here before about moving to the phillippines. and im doing so probably sometime in June. i do have accomodation at family. but i do think it would be better for me to maybe get flat mates.

btw, i would rather be in one of those big condo places the huge towers. was looking at some ads and you can pay around 5,000 per month if sharing with 3 other people. and they really look decent inside with access to gym and pool.

iv been looking on several websites and classified ads but really hard to find anything. can anyone give any advice on this? or anyone ever done it.

also, anyone know when the audtions are for pinoy big brother? im thinking of applying for that =)

thanks for any help!

liane
26th May 2010, 16:33
You want to be a celebrity here in Philippines :D
Big brother (teen edition) is already on going on television here. You should have to wait for another auditions then :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sugarman
26th May 2010, 17:02
maybe hehe, everyone is always telling me i should apply for it. but i know you have to wait hours and hours for it :-( but i could still try

pennybarry
26th May 2010, 17:08
You can stay in a condo close to Mother Ignacia St. where ABS CBN is.
But renting condo there is bit expensive for one person. It cost usually 15,000/month for at least 3 people.

But if your budget is 5k, you need to look for mates. :D

Goodluck:
http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com/2006/06/pinoy-big-brother-and-pinoy-dream.html