PDA

View Full Version : Credit card details at PNB form

scottishbride
10th June 2010, 18:38
Hiya everyone.. I just need advise here. I have filled up a forms from PNB UK website and register for remittance.. do they really need to get your credit card deatils? Sorry I am just a bit cautious when it comes to credit card details.. Anyway, to make the story short.. I wrote it down but did not give them my sort code as I have doubt. I know some of the members here tried PNB.. And by the way, I posted it 3 days ago and checked with them today and they said I am not register yet.. So I can't send money... am still waiting...:NoNo: how long did you wait till you registered? Hope my mail will not go missing...

bornatbirth
10th June 2010, 18:44
you can give them any bank, credit card details you will use to send money, even change them later if you want.

when you phone up to send money they will ask want account will you use to send money. :)

scottishbride
10th June 2010, 18:51
Thanks bornatbirth.. I am just worried that my mail go missing... As I am waiting for 3 days now.. it's frustrating!:Brick: I wish I register online and just mail the two documents they need. Anyway, it is done.. I just hope they will receive it soon.

bornatbirth
10th June 2010, 18:57
i filled in the online form and sent my passport etc and it took a few weeks maybe 3 for the account to be set up, yes they are a bit slow.

just wait and you will get it, i got my passport and stuff send back no problem. :D

scottishbride
10th June 2010, 19:07
goosh.. 3 weeks! Really!? Oh well, I guess I have to wait then... I just need to inform my Mum that she needs to wait longer to get the cash :D. Again, Thanks.. what a relieve.. :)

Sim11UK
10th June 2010, 22:35
I think I probably waited about 3 weeks too? Infact, it wasn't altogether clear that my account had been opened?

It's still the best way to send money though, so be patient. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
11th June 2010, 20:35
I think I probably waited about 3 weeks too? Infact, it wasn't altogether clear that my account had been opened?

It's still the best way to send money though, so be patient. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks.. :) I just need to wait or follow up I guess...

Steve.r
11th June 2010, 20:48
My details were sent by post (registered mail) and processed in 3 days, hows that!!
They only need your card details so you just call them up any day and they can take a debit from your account and send it in minutes to PNB in Phils. I have used the service already and it is quick and cheap.

scottishbride
13th June 2010, 17:49
My details were sent by post (registered mail) and processed in 3 days, hows that!!
They only need your card details so you just call them up any day and they can take a debit from your account and send it in minutes to PNB in Phils. I have used the service already and it is quick and cheap.
Good for you Steve.r! I hope mine will be process quickly. I have been waiting for weeks now.. :NoNo: So I will call them again tomorrow and follow up.

Steve.r
13th June 2010, 21:33
Good for you Steve.r! I hope mine will be process quickly. I have been waiting for weeks now.. :NoNo: So I will call them again tomorrow and follow up.

Did you send it to the correct address? Just check and keep calling them. I hope it works out soon for you.

scottishbride
13th June 2010, 22:20
Did you send it to the correct address? Just check and keep calling them. I hope it works out soon for you. I really hope so... I sent it to their Corporate address which is 114 Rochester Road London. I did asked them if its ok.. And they said no problem..:Erm: I am worried as I wrote down my card details.. But the good thing is I did not put the 3 digits security number.. So hope my mail will not go missing!!! I will be in deep SH** :Brick: