PDA

View Full Version : need help

hannah sheila
11th June 2010, 15:11
hello everyone!

Our baby due on August 14, Yes i give birth on that month but we hope not earlier of that date.. 'coz my partner arrived on august 11, and so that he can acknowlege baby and his own and also can sign baby birth cert.

And we need to complete baby papers work...
Yes it requires that baby need NSO for baby visa but how can we change baby nationality if in baby NSO use my family name as a baby middle name and I just want to know if we can process here philippines a english passport for our baby, and if we can also change baby nationality as well..

hope i can get all ur advice guys.. and i can get more ideas ...

thanks to all :)
hanna

Ann07
11th June 2010, 15:17
hello everyone!

Our baby due on August 14, Yes i give birth on that month but we hope not earlier of that date.. 'coz my partner arrived on august 11, and so that he can acknowlege baby and his own and also can sign baby birth cert.

And we need to complete baby papers work...
Yes it requires that baby need NSO for baby visa but how can we change baby nationality if in baby NSO use my family name as a baby middle name and I just want to know if we can process here philippines a english passport for our baby, and if we can also change baby nationality as well..

hope i can get all ur advice guys.. and i can get more ideas ...

thanks to all :)
hanna

Try this link:

http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk/en/help-for-british-nationals/passports/applying-in-philippines

and go to:
Passport Procedure and Requirements for First Time Passport Applicants

Goodluck:)

hannah sheila
11th June 2010, 16:10
thanks ann :) godbless u!

marlyn&kenny
12th June 2010, 10:43
Good luck hannah!:Hellooo::Hellooo:

keithAngel
12th June 2010, 23:28
It will all work out Hannah no worries:xxgrinning--00xx3:

chixdoll
27th June 2010, 16:10
how do i post thread i am newbie! i need a help as i my visa refuse!!!! :(

chixdoll
27th June 2010, 16:15
what the !!! how to i post thread!

Ladybug_sim
18th July 2010, 07:15
Hi! Hannah, don't think too much on it just relax your self and be ready to your baby's born... things be ok as long as you write the right name and spelling on your baby's birth certificate soon.. but mostly it is the problem with clerical error but any way no worries for the things coz your hubby to be is there with you ... take care and good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ladybug & sim11uk