PDA

View Full Version : Where you watching the game?

les_taxi
12th June 2010, 10:29
I'm off to the Alex,THE football pub in harrogate:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I will be with maybe 300 other fans,brass band playing dambusters etc,dj playing 3 lions etc:D

Have to get there 2 hrs before game to make sure i get a standing place:Jump:

Going with half a dozen mates and the beer will flow:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Best atmosphere ever had only going to a game is better and to be honest thats debateable.

So singing,dancing hyped up to fever pitch then the game:D

Hope it matches the build up,nice 2 nil win to england,then into town few more beers and curry:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Staggering home at about 3am probably:Cuckoo:

bornatbirth
12th June 2010, 11:23
you have a good day planned, have fun and lets hope we play well and win :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

the group games dont really interest me, so im working to night :omg:

Dedworth
13th June 2010, 01:36
Watched the shambles in the local pub then stayed on with the other disgruntled fans for another 3 hours :D
Green - string him up

aromulus
13th June 2010, 07:18
Green is a role model and may all future England keepers be like him...???:D

We all need a bit of cheering up....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
13th June 2010, 08:05
I watched the game in standard defintion on a freeview box....later one of the commentators 'apologized' for a cock up earlier in the broadcast! :Erm: There was no cock up as far I could tell....apparently it only happened on the HD broadcast...everyone watching in HD missed the 1st goal or something? :Erm:

stevewool
13th June 2010, 08:11
i watch it but talking to my buddies on here too, multitasking its called, and men can do it too

les_taxi
13th June 2010, 10:20
An advert appeared while Gerrard scored,We were like wtf what's happening then 10 secs later picture came back of Gerrard celebrating:doh

To be honest as we had scored we soon forgot the cock up,we just had to wait for our goalie to create another one:NoNo:

keithAngel
13th June 2010, 22:40
It was .................yawn riveting:NoNo: I remember now why i dont watch football lucky me i will be at Glasters for the final:D

fred
14th June 2010, 02:32
Got all the games on PPV..300 Pesos.
Stayed up till 2.30 am to watch England...Will I ever learn?:NoNo:

triple5
14th June 2010, 03:26
caught a repeat of the game yesterday afternoon, I actually fell asleep after 30 mins, woke up with a few mins left. Did I miss much :Erm:

Pete/London
14th June 2010, 10:14
I think I will tape the England matches so that I can edit the dross, should leave me with a couple on minutes viewing, and the pundits on both ITV and BBC have been dire.
Our media overhyped England again and put the boot in on Maradona and Argentina, but they look alright to me, also Ghana looked very fast and dangerous with my favourite football manager 2009 player Asamoah Gyan scoring. Germany, well what can you say, and glad the thug was sent off.

fred
14th June 2010, 14:26
Not sure I can watch another game with the volume on..Those annoying vuvuzela`s are driving me nuts!!
Should be banned from the ground..Cant even hear the great escape,just this horrendus BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:crazy:

triple5
14th June 2010, 15:40
Not sure I can watch another game with the volume on..Those annoying vuvuzela`s are driving me nuts!!
Should be banned from the ground..Cant even hear the great escape,just this horrendus BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:crazy:

They seem pretty pointless, sounds like a hive of bees. Bring back the old rattles :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
14th June 2010, 17:04

A sound engineer is working on a filter let's hope he is sucessful:)

fred
14th June 2010, 23:58
Ive heared theres a filter that we can download from the net..It can be played on Audio equipment at the same volume as the tv to cancel out that horrible drone.

les_taxi
18th June 2010, 10:56
Tonight I'm watching at home with neighbours after last saturdays beerfest:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Plus working tmrw night so i have to have clear head,and clean license:)

les_taxi
22nd June 2010, 21:16
Starting to get butterflies already about England tmrw:doh

Pete/London
22nd June 2010, 21:47
Well either way it could be positive.if we win great, if we lose it could be the start of a major rethink of the English set up. In much the same way France is talking of sacking their whole squad. Both teams full of attitude:doh

les_taxi
23rd June 2010, 11:46
Will be in alexandra pub in 90 mins or we won't get in at all:xxgrinning--00xx3:
nearly 2 hours of singing,brass band,throwing lightweight footballs about:)
Then the game:yikes::icon_lol:
We must win please,please:Jump:

aromulus
23rd June 2010, 11:50
Thread closed for insanity reasons.........:76:

les_taxi
23rd June 2010, 11:54
Guilty as charged:xxgrinning--00xx3:

RickyR
23rd June 2010, 15:55
In Nice, France enjoying the match in our officers lounge, great first half!!! Will be off out on the town afterwards hitting all of the Irish Pubs! :-)

les_taxi
23rd June 2010, 21:24
I'm back pissed as a newt!
Bring on the krauts!!!
Well done England:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
23rd June 2010, 22:11
I'm back pissed as a newt!
Bring on the krauts!!!
Well done England:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Up & at 'em

:engflag::engflag::engflag: