PDA

View Full Version : family's future is on the hands of "somebody"

marlyn&kenny
14th June 2010, 04:48
hello guys, i have read the post of mari's hubby, and we agree when he says that family's future is in the hand of somebody :Brick::angry: whom has no idea of our lives or what sort of people we are..... specially for us who are still waiting, hoping and praying everyday for our visa...

Last night me and hubby are so depress knowing the very slim chance of me giving birth of our first child in UK. He is so hurt that our daughter will be born in a foreign land and so am I! :bigcry:

Oh God, why do we have to undergo so much heart ache of life's challenges when all we wanted is to start our life together..share every day of our life, simple, contented with what life has to offer us, what matter's most is to have our family together not living apart half across the world!:bigcry:

It should be easy for my hubby to move and live here with me instead but the fact that we don't have enough means of living to start with... coz his job is in UK..and me? I will be able to get a job here once i give birth but it wont be enough to support us!:NoNo:

Im praying for God's guidance to make me and my hubby to be strong to face life challenges...I know in my heart that God will find way in his own perfect time... Just praying more patience and strength for my hubby....

Sorry guys for pouring out these sentiments!!! and thanks to this wonderful site:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hope you guys will never get tired of people like us.

joebloggs
14th June 2010, 10:56
thats the visa waiting game :NoNo:
glad my misses and kids are out of it

just hang on, most of us have been thru the same :censored:

your one day nearer to getting your visa :D

not much difference if your baby is born in the phils or UK, still British by decent.

marlyn&kenny
14th June 2010, 12:14
thats the visa waiting game :NoNo:
glad my misses and kids are out of it

just hang on, most of us have been thru the same :censored:

your one day nearer to getting your visa :D

not much difference if your baby is born in the phils or UK, still British by decent.

Thanks a lot sir! this is a wonderful and very useful site ever!
If ever i get the visa (please Lord) and give birth here, what will be our next move? my hubby worries that it might complicate things, will it?

Thank u so much for your patience! God bless

joebloggs
14th June 2010, 13:12
just register the child with the brtish embassy ( thou you shouldn't really have to ) and apply for a british passport for the baby.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
14th June 2010, 14:08
just register the child with the brtish embassy ( thou you shouldn't really have to ) and apply for a british passport for the baby.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Once again thank u so much sir!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: a great help!

laurel
14th June 2010, 15:21
hello guys, i have read the post of mari's hubby, and we agree when he says that family's future is in the hand of somebody :Brick::angry: whom has no idea of our lives or what sort of people we are..... specially for us who are still waiting, hoping and praying everyday for our visa...

Last night me and hubby are so depress knowing the very slim chance of me giving birth of our first child in UK. He is so hurt that our daughter will be born in a foreign land and so am I! :bigcry:

Oh God, why do we have to undergo so much heart ache of life's challenges when all we wanted is to start our life together..share every day of our life, simple, contented with what life has to offer us, what matter's most is to have our family together not living apart half across the world!:bigcry:

It should be easy for my hubby to move and live here with me instead but the fact that we don't have enough means of living to start with... coz his job is in UK..and me? I will be able to get a job here once i give birth but it wont be enough to support us!:NoNo:

Im praying for God's guidance to make me and my hubby to be strong to face life challenges...I know in my heart that God will find way in his own perfect time... Just praying more patience and strength for my hubby....

Sorry guys for pouring out these sentiments!!! and thanks to this wonderful site:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hope you guys will never get tired of people like us.

I hear ya loud and clear, all I want is to have some peace of mind and to be eventually settled with the one who I believe God has set apart for me, but still waiting for verdict of annulment..6 months wait now. Its not too much to ask to just be settled and content, but the system is a bit of a monster.

Hope you will get good news soon

stevewool
14th June 2010, 15:54
wont be long marlyn, 3 weeks have past soon will be in sunny stoke on trent

gWaPito
14th June 2010, 18:54
Thanks a lot sir! this is a wonderful and very useful site ever!
If ever i get the visa (please Lord) and give birth here, what will be our next move? my hubby worries that it might complicate things, will it?

Thank u so much for your patience! God bless

The only complication if your child is born in the phils is the cost of another visa application, for example Jane's was 74,000 and if we had a baby in the phils it would of cost another 74,000.

Adult or baby..the cost is the same.

Good luck to you both and hang on in there:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rusty
14th June 2010, 19:36
The only complication if your child is born in the phils is the cost of another visa application, for example Jane's was 74,000 and if we had a baby in the phils it would of cost another 74,000.

If the british father is named on the birth certificate, then the baby is able to apply for a British passport and British birth certificate, therefore does not need to appy for a visa.

http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk/en/help-for-british-nationals/passports/applying-in-philippines

Arthur Little
14th June 2010, 20:04
... well, of course it is, m'dear ... that's why *he's a 'Trusted Member'! Just my little :joke:, Marlyn. Couldn't resist it! :) But, seriously, your future IS in good hands. God's Hands!! And He WILL take care of it ... YOURS, Kenny's and your forthcoming baby's. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
14th June 2010, 20:11
If the british father is named on the birth certificate, then the baby is able to apply for a British passport and British birth certificate, therefore does not need to appy for a visa.

http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk/en/help-for-british-nationals/passports/applying-in-philippines

Thank you for the correction:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Just goes to show, you can't read all posts on here as if they are the Gospel:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
15th June 2010, 06:24
wont be long marlyn, 3 weeks have past soon will be in sunny stoke on trent
Thanks for keeping my spirit high steeve! u two good luck!

It cost you 74,000 pesos for her visa?:omg: it was spouse visa right?

Thanks rusty. i have been reading your previous post regarding baby's registration and passport..

... well, of course it is, m'dear ... that's why *he's a 'Trusted Member'! Just my little :joke:, Marlyn. Couldn't resist it! :) But, seriously, your future IS in good hands. God's Hands!! And He WILL take care of it ... YOURS, Kenny's and your forthcoming baby's. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks a lot sir, You have contributed much encouragement to all the members here who are weary like us.. God bless !:)

malditako
15th June 2010, 08:48
nothing to worry about marlyn and kenny...everything will be fine...registering a baby is not that hard as what u think :)...in every prayers theres always an answer "IN HIS TIME" :) now that u have passed ur application try to get more time with ur family there..go and see the places u want to see, enjoy the food, and the weather as when u got here in the UK u surely gonna miss all that terribly. u be excited for a week or two but after that a feeling of homesick. funny but it's true..one time just before bedtime i was asking hubby for us to go back to the philippines :) although my husband and his family and friends are always supportive for me to settle alright i still miss the life in the philippines...i wish i had more time before the visa as i didnt expect it be granted that fast for me...so enjoy ur time there and dont worry urself with the things that not has come yet :)

marlyn&kenny
15th June 2010, 10:44
thanks sis! God bless