PDA

View Full Version : joke

stevewool
18th June 2010, 16:56
lafter no dates or sex for 5 years a woman goes to see chinese expert sex therapist dr chang .
He says, take off all your crouse, get down and craw reery reery fas to otherside room,she does, ok craw reery reery fas back,... as she did dr chang shook his head, Your problem vewy vewy bad , worse case Ed Zachery disease i ever see,dat why u get no date,She says, god whats Ed Zachery disease, Dr says , its when your face look Ed Zachery like your ****:icon_lol:

nigel
18th June 2010, 17:00
Hoy! I've told this joke before....:icon_lol:

I'm tempted to tell my "Wheelie Bin" joke...but I'm scared I'll get banned!:icon_lol:

stevewool
18th June 2010, 17:12
dare you

stevewool
18th June 2010, 17:12
and remember i am still new so i have not read it before

belfast_dude
18th June 2010, 19:16
u will not wheelie say that joke...wheel you?

fred
18th June 2010, 22:57
Iz been Hong kong..Where`s you wheely bin?
Iz Wheely been Hong kong!!

That one Nige?

fred
18th June 2010, 23:02
lafter no dates or sex for 5 years a woman goes to see chinese expert sex therapist dr chang .
He says, take off all your crouse, get down and craw reery reery fas to otherside room,she does, ok craw reery reery fas back,... as she did dr chang shook his head, Your problem vewy vewy bad , worse case Ed Zachery disease i ever see,dat why u get no date,She says, god whats Ed Zachery disease, Dr says , its when your face look Ed Zachery like your ****:icon_lol:

Steve.. It may be because Im still dazed after the England game but I really dont get it??
Might be that the poxy swear filter that is the culprit..
Give me a clue! PLEASE!!

nigel
21st June 2010, 15:20
Iz been Hong kong..Where`s you wheely bin?
Iz Wheely been Hong kong!!

That one Nige?the one I'm thinking of is the same but slightly ruder!:omg:

Arthur Little
21st June 2010, 16:12
Steve.. Might be that the poxy swear filter that is the culprit..
Give me a clue! PLEASE!!

:Erm: ... well now, Fred ... the point of the story is - according to the the Chinese doctor's diagnosis - the woman's *face was 'Ed Zachery' [exactly] the cause of her problem in that ... *it matched her :erotic4:.

:icon_lol: Nice one, Steve! :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... I'D have had great difficulty in telling this :joke: as WELL as YOU did within the "bounds of respectability".

stevewool
21st June 2010, 17:02
cheers arthur, i was pondering how to explain it to fred , but it kind of ruins it having to explain:Brick: