PDA

View Full Version : welshman looking for love

shrek48
18th June 2010, 19:50
short / fat and hairy welshman with own home , dog , car , own hair and most oof my own teeth looking for friends and love .
ash.x :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
18th June 2010, 22:05
You could have had every chance but blew it IMO...
Did you have really have to mention the Welsh word?

shrek48
19th June 2010, 07:31
sorry but cant tell a lie :icon_lol: dog is a welsh collie as well omg it just gets worse.
:doh
cheers ash.x

Pete/London
19th June 2010, 10:04
Are you slowing down or are the sheep getting faster:)

shrek48
19th June 2010, 14:53
i would like to say the sheep are a lot faster but me thinks that would be a lie :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
19th June 2010, 15:50
welcome to the forum shrek and best of luck on your quest for love :xxgrinning--00xx3:

shrek48
19th June 2010, 18:24
thanks sophie people been very nice to me so far. :D
ash.x

stevewool
19th June 2010, 19:38
hi shrek48 welcome and good luck too

marlyn&kenny
20th June 2010, 07:58
welcome to the forum and good luck on your love searching:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Amaw2008
21st June 2010, 21:07
Good luck Shrek48, I'm sure you'll find a nice girl. May I apologise for the behaviour of some of the other members; as soon as they see the word "Welshman" they feel the urge to type in "sheep".:icon_lol:

shrek48
22nd June 2010, 15:04
its ok its all meant in fun and thats great. anyway sheep are nice:yikes:

Pete/London
22nd June 2010, 18:42
well if we can`t have a bit of fun amongst the home nations then its a sad day, anyway welcome shrek.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

anyway he must be laughing like a drain at our performance at the world cup

shrek48
24th June 2010, 20:08
thanks to all for the welcome. i think from reading this great forum it will be hard to find a lady in the uk and bringing one in if i were lucky enought to find a lady abroad is not a financial option for the next 2 years.:D

bornatbirth
25th June 2010, 12:31
hi and welcome!! :)

are you looking for mrs shrek :Erm:

DaveUK
25th June 2010, 12:33
Welcome to the forum mate! :)

shrek48
25th June 2010, 15:33
thanks dave and yes bornatbirth i am looking for my fiona :D

purple
25th June 2010, 20:14
hope you will find lady fiona shrek48. best of luck to you!

shrek48
25th June 2010, 20:16
thanks purple but me thinks its not going to be easy. i better start that diet :doh

purple
25th June 2010, 20:26
it is not the looks that counts but the personality. unless you want puss in boots or donkey's help for your quest in finding lady Fiona.

shrek48
25th June 2010, 20:30
i.ll take donkey's help please as he makes me laugh out loud. :xxgrinning--00xx3: i have read a thread here about ladies in the uk and how they seem to be more difficult to attract. this i am sadly finding out for myself. even just to make friends and try to learn some tagalog they dont reply, wierd. :D

maiDavid
29th June 2010, 20:58
hi there shrek48..don't loose hope in finding a filipina..it takes a lot of patience you know..me and my boyfriend David met at the right time and at the right place..it's funny 'coz me and David call each other Shrek and Fiona..Goodluck to you shrek48 in finding the right filipina..

Dedworth
30th June 2010, 00:56
ii have read a thread here about ladies in the uk and how they seem to be more difficult to attract. this i am sadly finding out for myself. even just to make friends and try to learn some tagalog they dont reply, wierd. :D

Don't listen to the DoomMongers keep at it & spread your options

shrek48
30th June 2010, 20:27
thanks dedworth.
i will and and have while i look.

cheers
ash. :Hellooo:

maegweenn jade
11th July 2010, 14:19
hi there

James Hubbard
12th July 2010, 02:00
short / fat and hairy welshman :xxgrinning--00xx3:

What a way to sell yourself! What woman can resist? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

fat and hairy

Was that fat and wooly?:Erm:

-sillybilly-
12th July 2010, 02:49
Sorry Mr. Welshman may i ask what is CYMRU again? :)

James Hubbard
12th July 2010, 02:59
Sorry Mr. Welshman may i ask what is CYMRU again? :)

it's a typo. He's drunk :)

(in all seriousness, it's the word "Wales" in Welsh Language) :)

JH

shrek48
14th July 2010, 21:58
thanks all for the replies but still no woman i feel like bob marley u no _no woman no cry. i tnink my ad is good do say most of my own teeth what more could a ldy want. :doh
ash.

James Hubbard
14th July 2010, 22:00
thanks all for the replies but still no woman i feel like bob marley u no _no woman no cry. i tnink my ad is good do say most of my own teeth what more could a ldy want. :doh
ash.

Haha, well there are some single women on here, if we keep this thread alive, they may come out of the woodwork and introduce themselves to you! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pete/London
14th July 2010, 22:22
ash.

That`s the way mate, make em laugh, look attentive when they talk..boom boom :)

Dedworth
14th July 2010, 22:34
This Saturday / Sunday - train it Newport - Reading about £45 return, Rail Air Bus to Heathrow, Tube Hounslow Central for Barrio Fiesta - sorted

James Hubbard
14th July 2010, 22:35
This Saturday / Sunday - train it Newport - Reading about £45 return, Rail Air Bus to Heathrow, Tube Hounslow Central for Barrio Fiesta - sorted

very good thinking :D
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

If i knew how to give rep points, (if it's still possible) I would do so for that suggestion :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
14th July 2010, 22:52

Then Bristol the following week...You'll be in the promised land. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
14th July 2010, 22:59
Then Bristol the following week...You'll be in the promised land. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Headline act at Bristol :icon_lol:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00023/ed_imgTHE-WURZELS_23405a.jpg

Sim11UK
14th July 2010, 23:05
Headline act at Bristol :icon_lol:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00023/ed_imgTHE-WURZELS_23405a.jpg

:icon_lol: There'd be more rosey cheeked cider drinkers there, than Filipinos & plenty of tractors in the car park. :doh

James Hubbard
14th July 2010, 23:07
And a few brand new combine harvesters also :D

Dedworth
14th July 2010, 23:08
:icon_lol: There'd be more rosey cheeked cider drinkers there, than Filipinos & plenty of tractors in the car park. :doh

Hang on we're supposed to be encouraging shrek48 :D

James Hubbard
14th July 2010, 23:10
Hang on we're supposed to be encouraging shrek48 :D

He's from wales, he hears "tractors" and "combine harvesters" and says "hubba hubba baby" :hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

Dedworth
14th July 2010, 23:14
He's from wales, he hears "tractors" and "combine harvesters" and says "hubba hubba baby" :hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

:icon_lol::laugher::icon_lol::laugher:

shrek48
15th July 2010, 17:49
tractors and combines bloody marvellous let me at em !1:doh what where and when in bristol as its only half hour from me
ash. :crazy:

James Hubbard
15th July 2010, 21:46
What happens in bristol stays in bristol! :action-smiley-081:

shrek48
24th July 2010, 20:25
i have found to my dismay that people who say they want friends especially filipinos on DIa in the uk actually dont. I have written to a few via the site only to have them ignore me ? how does one make friends if they dont reply to people who take the time to say hi ? beats me, if they just want a man for marriage why not just say so ? if he has to be rich and thin again just say so. I actually had a woman say she did not want to talk to me as i was too fat !! i am 19 stone not 30 stone!! is she normal?? . replies on a post card :icon_sorry: i wanted to meet filipinos because of their values and having spoken to a few from fili was moved to find a partner if possible, but it is looking like i will have to stick with a british partner as maybe filipinos are not what i hoped for? any thoughts welcome. disponded and cheesed off.:NoNo:
ash.x

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 01:52
Hi Shrek, wow, this is the first time you've seemed like a normal person with feelings ... wow! :)

Actually, I feel for you.

I hate the whole flakiness of people in "the game"! Yes, you're right, why do people say they want to meet someone ... if they simply won't reply! They could at least tell you they're not interested!

19 stone? That's nothing ;) Hopefully I'll be down to 19 stone when I go to the Phils in October! ... I suit my weight though, coz I am 7 ft tall.

Ok ... that last bit was not strictly true. Not so much 7 ft as 6ft, but you get the idea. 6ft, 7ft? It's all the same right? Technicalities!

Anyway mate ,,,

If you're interested in finding a good girl, over the last few days (And seemingly every other day) there are girls who log in here saying they're looking for love.

Check some of these girls :)

Anyway mate, if nothing else, please chuckle at my stupid post out of sympathy for me? lol:icon_lol:

Smile, things will be better :D:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

shrek48
25th July 2010, 06:51
thanks James i have sympathy for you as i have much the same prblem :yikes:
if i was 8'6" tall then i would be slim too :doh but it dont put british ones off ?
hey ho there we go as they say. :icon_lol:
ash.x

KeithD
25th July 2010, 09:17
I'm over weight at 9.5 stone :omg: .... I must be a :furious3: midget :laugher:

aromulus
25th July 2010, 09:40
I'm over weight at 9.5 stone :omg: ....

It must be the dried fish cooking smells that keep you trim, eh...?:Erm:

KeithD
25th July 2010, 09:52
It must be the dried fish cooking smells that keep you trim, eh...?:Erm:
We could be twins :D :cwm3:

Pete/London
25th July 2010, 12:35
but it dont put british ones off ?
hey ho there we go as they say. :icon_lol:
ash.x

Then enjoy them Ash, why do you want to meet someone from the other side of the world, do you think they offer something different :Erm:

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 13:09
Then enjoy them Ash, why do you want to meet someone from the other side of the world, do you think they offer something different :Erm:

Good point!

It's needless inconvenience lolz

we say on Fil-UK website! lol:icon_lol:

shrek48
25th July 2010, 14:58
yes i do think they offer something different and i find filipinos very attractive, and i believe their strong morales and values will sit well with me. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
ash.x

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 14:59
Excellent, then you have a resume for what you are searching for :D

rani
25th July 2010, 16:04
why dont you write anything about urself shrek? or have you? if so, then my apology as i didnt see it.. anyways, would be nice to know something about u and best if u also could post a picture of urself... we have some friends here that are looking for someone special that we can introduce to you.. don't lose hope :heartshape1:

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 16:13
best if u also could post a picture of urself...

Judging from the name ...

http://www.onlineseats.com/upload/theater/760_the_shrek.jpg

rani
25th July 2010, 16:23
hahahaha.. that's how i figure him out but i hope not :omg:

South-east boy
25th July 2010, 16:40
Don't worry, I have found the same thing on dating sites. There was even one who lives only a couple of miles away and after adding her to my favourites, then sending an 'i'm interested message, I didn't hear back, so I sent a message and still nothing. I was in the age-range she said, I have the qualities that she is looking for, but for some treason she just wasn't interested.

In fact even though I might be in the right age range or have the right qualities that certain ones are looking for, I very rarely get any messages from ones that live in UK. Even though I thought most Filipinas were a bit less worried about age & appearance in the and are more interested in the person inside in the guy that they are looking for than UK girls, its seems that once a lot of them come here, they change how they think and are searching for very similar things as UK girls. Quite what they are looking for, I really don't know?! :Erm:

KeithD
25th July 2010, 16:47
I don't think you actually want someone :doh .... plenty on this site for free but you seem to keep ignoring them :rolleyes:

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 16:47
. Even though I thought most Filipinas were a bit less worried about age & appearance in the and are more interested in the person inside in the guy that they are looking for than UK girls, its seems that once a lot of them come here, they change how they think and are searching for very similar things as UK girls :Erm:

You hit the nail on the head right there.

Many of them change when they get here....

and there are a couple of factors to think about

( 1 ) They got more options (sad to say but true)

( 2 ) A lot of Filipinas/Filipinos when they come here get really stuck up (again, sorry to say).

I think being exposed to the wealth and liberties that are still present in our great country makes many of these impressionable (and often shallow) young people explode with arrogance.

To be honest.

Of course, this could all be "sour grapes" as I had a big fight with a pinay last night here in UK ... I don't envy her husband:icon_lol::icon_lol::NoNo::rolleyes::icon_lol::icon_lol:

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 16:48
I don't think you actually want someone :doh .... plenty on this site for free but you seem to keep ignoring them :rolleyes:

And ...

South East Boy

I am inclined to agree with Keith.

I have said it before, and I know others have.
:Erm:

stevewool
25th July 2010, 17:13
sorry to say me too have ben thinking that, take charge mate before its to late , i know if emma was not in my life there are plenty of ladies on here that i know sound intresting, I SHALL JUST REITERATE IN CAPITOLS THAT I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY EMMA TOO, she reads this:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

raynaputi
25th July 2010, 17:17

:iagree: reading your other post SEB, i think you're really not ready for a relationship especially with a Filipina..since you don't try to give up some things (i.e. spending money with ur cars, phones, hobbies) and try travelling to the Philippines where a lot of single Filipinas are..and you keep holding on to the girl who was never interested or in love with u in the first place..:doh I'm sorry to say this but it's still a man's job to initiate looking for the girl of ur dreams..girls, especially Filipinas, won't always make the first move and show interest with you all the time unless you proved that you're worth it.

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 17:20
:iagree: reading your other post SEB, i think you're really not ready for a relationship especially with a Filipina..since you don't try to give up some things (i.e. spending money with ur cars, phones, hobbies) and try travelling to the Philippines where a lot of single Filipinas are..and you keep holding on to the girl who was never interested or in love with u in the first place..:doh I'm sorry to say this but it's still a man's job to initiate looking for the girl of ur dreams..girls, especially Filipinas, won't always make the first move and show interest with you all the time unless you proved that you're worth it.

Exactly.

Those are some wise words right there.

stevewool
25th July 2010, 17:35
wise words indeed , i couldnot understand emma wanting me to go there first and for her not wanting to come here as i wanted her too, but i know now, its to see if you are indeed who you say you are , intrested in the one person you are talking too, and wanting to see also, it was one of my best moves i have ever made, cars ,phones and this and that should not intrest your future girl unless she is 17 and english :yikes:

sars_notd_virus
25th July 2010, 18:06
short / fat and hairy welshman with own home , dog , car , own hair and most oof my own teeth looking for friends and love .
ash.x :xxgrinning--00xx3:

We definitely recommend Ash:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Me and hubby met him in real in Bristol get together and he is a very nice fella and our new friend now.
Goodluck Ash!!!
Welcome Aboard:Hellooo:

Mari and Dave

KeithD
25th July 2010, 18:14
We definitely recommend Ash:xxgrinning--00xx3:
It's not very good for airplanes though :Help1:

stevewool
25th July 2010, 18:15
hahhaha nice one:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
25th July 2010, 18:22
It's not very good for airplanes though :Help1:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::Erm:
definitely not this :action-smiley-081: boss

Steve.r
25th July 2010, 18:36
Maybe worth remembering that Tim has been through it a bit with this girl who keeps pulling his strings. No wonder he is confused, it is enough to mix anyone's head up. Give him a break, I am sure in his time he will be able to put this 'player' one in his past and look forward again.
Tim, there are or will be lots of ladies out there who are not like the ones described above, I think using dating sites (no experience myself) is not always the best way to meet a girl. Try a trip, make some friends, and as my buddy Doc Alan says, collect and select. You will find the one for you. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

shrek48
25th July 2010, 18:46
thanks mari and dave very kind of you.x :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pete/London
25th July 2010, 20:22
yes i do think they offer something different and i find filipinos very attractive, and i believe their strong morales and values will sit well with me. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
ash.x

I find my wife very attractive but I never new where she came from when I met her. What I am saying though Ash there is plenty of girls from these shores with the morals and values you seek, on the other side I have met plenty of filipina girls over here without them standards. Western ways bring just as many divorces.

Pete/London
25th July 2010, 20:51
( 2 ) A lot of Filipinas/Filipinos when they come here get really stuck up (again, sorry to say).

Of course, this could all be "sour grapes" as I had a big fight with a pinay last night here in UK ... I don't envy her husband:icon_lol::icon_lol::NoNo::rolleyes::icon_lol::icon_lol:

There is a lot to what you say James, we mix with all social types from the Philippines as my wife helps run various funds and charitable events at the church. Her circle includes accountants, architects and nurses, mostly middle classes who dont need a visa to stay and are not looking to marry someone from these shores, a lot of them are couples anyway. They seem to stay apart at social gatherings from the more down to earth mixed marriages. It will change for those with children as they will intergrate and marry who they want. :)

shrek48
27th July 2010, 20:58
I appreciate your wisdom and listen and learn. i am fully aware of the pit falls of any relationship and am a true believer in equality and work at it . I wish to have variety in my life and as i find the asian culture in general to my liking and i find the ladies attractive i cannot see a problem with trying to meet one ! no one knows what tomorrow brings and i might walk to the corner shop and fall in love. there is no right or wrong in the love game . what will be will be :D :xxgrinning--00xx3: