PDA

View Full Version : booking flights

stevewool
19th June 2010, 09:54
can i book a flight from england for my emma to come from manila looking towards the end of july , when i have looked into this it says that you must show a credit card you booked the ticket with when checking in ??? thats lost me , looking at etihad flying into manchester £488

rusty
19th June 2010, 10:14
If the ticket was purchased in the UK you will have to pay the tax at the airport (about 1600 Php). If you buy the ticket in the Philippines, the tax should be included in the price.

Regarding the credit card, if you scan a copy of your card and the photo page from your passport, this is acceptable for some airlines. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
19th June 2010, 10:17
thanks rusty did not think of the added tax , it all makes the price go one way and thats up

sars_notd_virus
19th June 2010, 11:33
My husband booked my flight for me and the ticket includes all taxes apart from where they take the tax from the Philippines (departure tax) which your gf will pay in local currency(peso)

stevewool
19th June 2010, 11:44
yes i nearly forgot that tax and had to exchange £ uinto peso , soon you will be here

marlyn&kenny
19th June 2010, 12:05
My husband booked my flight for me and the ticket includes all taxes apart from where they take the tax from the Philippines (departure tax) which your gf will pay in local currency(peso)

yes i nearly forgot that tax and had to exchange £ uinto peso , soon you will be here

SO happy for you guys!!!!:Hellooo::Hellooo:

stevewool
19th June 2010, 12:07
hi you too, thanks soon be your turn