PDA

View Full Version : Spouse visa granted :)

mdelmundo21
25th June 2010, 13:34
I received an email yesterday that a decision has been made with regards to my visa application.
This morning, my passport and what's left of my documents were couriered back to me...and on my passport was a spouse visa :)
I was ecstatic! :Jump: I felt really blessed that I did not have to wait very long. It only took them 9 days to make a decision. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Again, many thanks to everyone here in the forum. Without you, i would not have the courage to submit my application. :68711_thanx:

Arthur Little
25th June 2010, 13:43
I received an email yesterday that a decision has been made with regards to my visa application.
This morning, my passport and what's left of my documents were couriered back to me...and on my passport was a spouse visa :)
I was ecstatic! :Jump: I felt really blessed that I did not have to wait very long. It only took them 9 days to make a decision. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Again, many thanks to everyone here in the forum. Without you, i would not have the courage to submit my application. :68711_thanx:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Great news ... Congratulations! Now, can you perhaps dispense with that avatar of yours? :cwm24: It's making me feel dizzy! :cwm12:

DaveUK
25th June 2010, 13:51
Nice one! Congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
25th June 2010, 14:04
Congratulations :Hellooo:

stevewool
25th June 2010, 15:19
wow brill news well done :Jump::Jump::Jump:

simonline
25th June 2010, 15:45
Congratulations!! :Jump::Jump:

cessxy
25th June 2010, 16:21
Congrats:Jump::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
25th June 2010, 17:29
congratulations:Jump:

malditako
25th June 2010, 17:55
congratulation to u ?)

sparky
25th June 2010, 18:40
another quick one- i wish i knew their criteria and logic at times- but congrats to you:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

purple
25th June 2010, 19:21
congratulations!

Arthur Little
25th June 2010, 19:51
another quick one- i wish i knew their criteria and logic at times- but congrats to you:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:gp: ... so do I ... but the more the merrier!

belfast_dude
25th June 2010, 20:19
congratulations.....sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

-sillybilly-
25th June 2010, 23:44

Hi! Congratulations! That was a quick process! When did you apply for your spouse visa?

marlyn&kenny
26th June 2010, 04:21
congratulations!!! that was so quick!:Jump:
Oh dear its making me more nervous and wondering why it's taking so long for them to make a decision on my spouse visa application.. i submitted mine may 24 its over a month now and no news yet!
OH God, its making me real worried:NoNo::NoNo: and very sad! What will be our future?married but living apart half across the world?:Brick:

Arthur Little
26th June 2010, 05:20
Oh dear its making me more nervous and wondering why it's taking so long for them to make a decision on my spouse visa application.. i submitted mine may 24 its over a month now and no news yet!

I know how you feel, Marlyn ... just been thinking about YOU and Kenny! There seems to be no rhyme nor reason for some visas being granted sooner than others :NoNo: ... as was mentioned earlier on this thread. Easier said than done, but TRY not to fret ... Myrna & I waited almost 5 weeks for hers. I guess a lot depends on the ECO assigned to each case, and how quickly he/she works. :rolleyes: But have no fear, it WILL come, believe me! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

-sillybilly-
26th June 2010, 05:36
I know how you feel, Marlyn ... just been thinking about YOU and Kenny! There seems to be no rhyme nor reason for some visas being granted sooner than others :NoNo: ... as was mentioned earlier on this thread. Easier said than done, but TRY not to fret ... Myrna & I waited almost 5 weeks for hers. I guess a lot depends on the ECO assigned to each case, and how quickly he/she works. :rolleyes: But have no fear, it WILL come, believe me! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

How long have they been waiting now?

Arthur Little
26th June 2010, 05:47
How long have they been waiting now?

:Erm: ... their application was submitted on May 24 ... so it's been one day short of five weeks to date.

-sillybilly-
26th June 2010, 05:54
:Erm: ... their application was submitted on May 24 ... so it's been one day short of five weeks to date.

I have a feeling its on the way! Its been few weeks now and i havent seen anyone applied that took more than 6 weeks and granted their visas.
Is there any possible that you can ring up the embassy to ask how they're application is?
hmmm....i feel excited for them! Dunno why....but soon i will be applying for a spouse visa.

Sim11UK
26th June 2010, 06:30
Congratulations!...Must make you a little nervous at the same time too? :)

Arthur Little
26th June 2010, 06:46
Is there any possible that you can ring up the embassy to ask how they're application is?

I very much doubt if the Embassy would tell the APPLICANTS themselves ... let alone anyone else who enquired on their behalf! :NoNo:

joebloggs
26th June 2010, 06:58
I have a feeling its on the way! Its been few weeks now and i havent seen anyone applied that took more than 6 weeks and granted their visas.
hmmm....i feel excited for them! Dunno why....but soon i will be applying for a spouse visa.

I very much doubt if the Embassy would tell the APPLICANTS themselves ... let alone anyone else who enquired on their behalf! :NoNo:

i think you need to wait 13wks b4 they will tell you anything :doh

its just luck your visa app was processed in 9 days, most people have to wait many weeks, some 3 months or more, just because you've waited longer than others doesn't mean you are more likely to be refused. most (90%+) get their visa without any problems.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mdelmundo21
26th June 2010, 13:51
sure arthur...no problem :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mdelmundo21
26th June 2010, 13:54
I submitted my application June 15.

-sillybilly-
26th June 2010, 14:00
i submitted my application june 15.

congratulations!

marlyn&kenny
26th June 2010, 14:24

Thanks for your kind and reassuring words sir, i just cant help but get stress!
Dear God give us hope and courage please..

marlyn&kenny
26th June 2010, 14:27
i think you need to wait 13wks b4 they will tell you anything :doh

its just luck your visa app was processed in 9 days, most people have to wait many weeks, some 3 months or more, just because you've waited longer than others doesn't mean you are more likely to be refused. most (90%+) get their visa without any problems.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
mmmm ok, wont mind waiting bit longer then, as long as i will get the visa please Lord!:)

5olidsnake
26th June 2010, 15:09
congrats:xxgrinning--00xx3:
dont forget to get the CFO sticker

you might get here to see us win the world cup final

Arthur Little
26th June 2010, 15:19
you might get here to see us win the world cup final

:icon_lol: ... in your dreams, :NEW5: mate!

\\\ElizaTony///
5th July 2010, 02:15
hi wen will u apply ur visa??

mdelmundo21
6th July 2010, 05:24
hi wen will u apply ur visa??

I applied on June 15 and got my passport back June 25.

\\\\ToNy////
6th July 2010, 14:55
:xxgrinning--00xx3:congrat, you will love it here in uk when its not cold and raining:),
can i ask you, how much did it cast for the spouse visa

James Hubbard
6th July 2010, 16:12
PHP 47656

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/visafees.aspx

mdelmundo21
8th July 2010, 00:26
when i applied, i paid Php 45,080.00. it changes with the exchange rate. better check online to be sure to be sure :)