PDA

View Full Version : Just Wanna Try

ana07cutiepie
26th June 2010, 09:41
Hi to all, me and my bf are planning to start processing the requirements for the visit visa this month, If given a chance to be approve I will be there during my semester break of October till 2nd week of November. My purpose of the visit is that we want to spend our first anniversary together and I will come back because of my studies of course. We've known each other for almost 2 years started as a friend and we fell in love to each other. We have meet twice and we chat to each other almost everyday. I'm a 3rd year college in the University of Cebu majoring in SPED (Special Education).

I made a checklist for the requirements:

@ sponsorship letter from my bf. [can i write a letter to for the embassy?]
@ School certificate (study load, grades and evidence that I'm enrolled)
@ pictures of me and my bf together
@ affidavit from a lawyer (does it really needed?)
@ photocopies of my bf passport with stamp pages stating that he's been in Philippines
@ 6 months backward payslips
@ proof of accommodation
@ should i include also the WU receipts?

Please if you have some comment, suggestions or advice I really need it. It can help a lot :)

joebloggs
26th June 2010, 10:05
this should give you an idea ..

specially the budgeting part

http://www.londonelegance.com/transpondia/sil/sampleInvitationLetter.pdf

ana07cutiepie
26th June 2010, 13:20
this should give you an idea ..

specially the budgeting part

http://www.londonelegance.com/transpondia/sil/sampleInvitationLetter.pdf

thanks Joe :)

Arthur Little
26th June 2010, 15:40
thanks Joe :)

Go for it Ana ... and all the very best to you! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ana07cutiepie
26th June 2010, 15:55
Go for it Ana ... and all the very best to you! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks Arthur :)

did you apply for a visa also? what kind of visa was it?

Arthur Little
26th June 2010, 17:00
thanks Arthur :)

did you apply for a visa also? what kind of visa was it?

Yes ... a Spousal Visa. Myrna & I were married in the Phils on December 8, 2008 and we applied January 20, 2009 ... while I was still there. It was granted 4-5 weeks later - on February 23 - and she came to the UK on 8 March 2009 ... exactly three months after our :wedtoss:

febmary
5th August 2010, 04:36
HI Arthur

cAn i ask about the spousal visa. My fiance and I plans to get marry next year February. Do we have to get to a consular section in emabssy to get a certificate for get marry free in the Philippines. The certificate known as legal capacity to contract marriage. Correct me if im wrong...it maybe too early too ask..but how did you do it...

any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Im here in the province of negros, do u think we can get the certificate also in Honorary Consul in Cebu..which im just near in Cebu island...

thanks again.
febmary

aryM
5th August 2010, 06:21
HI Arthur

cAn i ask about the spousal visa. My fiance and I plans to get marry next year February. Do we have to get to a consular section in emabssy to get a certificate for get marry free in the Philippines. The certificate known as legal capacity to contract marriage. Correct me if im wrong...it maybe too early too ask..but how did you do it...

any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Im here in the province of negros, do u think we can get the certificate also in Honorary Consul in Cebu..which im just near in Cebu island...

thanks again.
febmary

Hello Febmary, me and my fiance is about to be maaried this November. Your fiance should get a CNI in UK and this has to be changed in a Philippine version in the UK Embassy here in the Philippines. And it think Cebu office could provide the same.

aryM
5th August 2010, 06:23
try to read this site febmary; http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk/en/help-for-british-nationals/living-in-the-philippines/how-to-apply-for-a-cni/

febmary
5th August 2010, 07:14
Hi aryM,
thanks for the reply. its a great help...and best wishes on your wedding.....Hope to hear from you soon.

aryM
5th August 2010, 08:05
Thanks too and You're welcome Febmary,... bestt wishes too on your wedding...!:Hellooo:

aryM
5th August 2010, 08:08
Hi to all, me and my bf are planning to start processing the requirements for the visit visa this month, If given a chance to be approve I will be there during my semester break of October till 2nd week of November. My purpose of the visit is that we want to spend our first anniversary together and I will come back because of my studies of course. We've known each other for almost 2 years started as a friend and we fell in love to each other. We have meet twice and we chat to each other almost everyday. I'm a 3rd year college in the University of Cebu majoring in SPED (Special Education).

I made a checklist for the requirements:

@ sponsorship letter from my bf. [can i write a letter to for the embassy?]
@ School certificate (study load, grades and evidence that I'm enrolled)
@ pictures of me and my bf together
@ affidavit from a lawyer (does it really needed?)
@ photocopies of my bf passport with stamp pages stating that he's been in Philippines
@ 6 months backward payslips
@ proof of accommodation
@ should i include also the WU receipts?

Please if you have some comment, suggestions or advice I really need it. It can help a lot :)

Go girl! Include the affidavit from a lawyer stating that your intentions to visit UK is purely visit and will be coming back here in the Philippines after the visit. Wish you luck An!:Hellooo: