PDA

View Full Version : bank accounts and savings for the flr

stevewool
27th June 2010, 12:22
hi its me:) right got the fianccee visa and emma is coming we all know that much , but by jan26 2011 we have to aply for the flr and after that the ilr , my question is this , my aim at this time is to pay my mortgage quicky so i will have no savings as such just a few thousand not tens, does that matter when aplying for the flr in january or can we aply as soon as we marry for the flr say october that way i will still have enough in my accounts , thanks and have a nice day too :Wave:

stevie c
27th June 2010, 12:32
hi steve dont quote me on this but im pretty sure you have to apply for flr just before emmas visa is due to expire i dont think you can apply in october perhaps someone can explain in a bit more detail

stevewool
27th June 2010, 12:36
thats one good thing about this forum someone out there will have the answer , are you watching the match ????? me i am waiting for emma and knowing her she will come on just as the grand prix starts and then she mouns my eyes are not on her

stevie c
27th June 2010, 12:40
yes steve wont miss the match i will speak with florsel on the webcam after the match

stevewool
27th June 2010, 12:49
wow thats late , emma does not have a home computer she has to use the internet cafe, but we managed and its not for much longer anyway

stevewool
27th June 2010, 12:50
and talk off the devil here she comes

stevie c
27th June 2010, 12:53
this is just a one of because she is visiting her sisters house at the moment & i will be watching footie so she wants to stay up late to chat for an hour so i agreed an hour only then she sleeps

stevewool
27th June 2010, 13:02
hahahah yer right so 3 hours later :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

stevie c
27th June 2010, 13:16
:icon_lol:you could be right there steve no seriously florsel is very understanding & always listens to me

stevewool
27th June 2010, 13:28
its good to have that feeling that someone loves us and does listen too

stevie c
27th June 2010, 13:44
yes mate i feel as though im walking on air knowing september me & my lovely florsel will be husband & wife then just the visa thing to sort out :doh

evo76
27th June 2010, 15:58
Hi Stevewool, you need to apply for FLR before her visa expires, documents should be sent to Home office before the visa expiration, if not you will be having a problem with that, but make it sure that you guys get married first here,Fiance visa is only valid for 6 months and with your bank account, as long as you have savings and monthly income to support your partner.

abby
27th June 2010, 18:30
hi stevewool,

you can apply FLR right after you get married and no need to wait till Emma's fiancee's visa nearly expires.

Hope it helps....:)

febmary
30th July 2010, 14:32
hi abby,

where are you going to apply for FLR, in UK?

thanks for the info.