PDA

View Full Version : Urgent PLease help

ana07cutiepie
27th June 2010, 13:17
Does it really need for me to have a bank account with money on it?? Why? How much should it be?

stevewool
27th June 2010, 13:52
no but your partner does

Ross
27th June 2010, 13:59
Does it really need for me to have a bank account with money on it?? Why? How much should it be?

your husband or bf need have.about 2k much better if 3 k quid and up depends how much more:D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ana07cutiepie
27th June 2010, 14:03
no but your partner does

really? :O we are planning to apply a visit visa, we are now starting to process the requirements. But he said he doesnt have a 6months backward payslips because the bank can only give 3 months

this is what he said "the bank statements are a pain in the ass because I need some for my new compnay too
and the bank said they can only give me last 3 month''
"so I wonder how people can give them 6 month, if no bank in the UK can give you more than 3???"

most people here don't get statements sent anymore, becuase everybody uses internet banking now so you don't get paper statements
same with the payslips, they are only in electronic form online but I can print them off I think "

Makes me confuse :(

ana07cutiepie
27th June 2010, 14:05
your husband or bf need have.about 2k much better if 3 k quid and up depends how much more:D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

he is my bf, we are planning to apply visit visa. :Erm: