PDA

View Full Version : Not a great week

Englishman2010
3rd July 2010, 21:20
I've not had the best of weeks, my g/f has been a bit quiet and evasive for the last couple of weeks, and I have learned that it usually means she is planning something.

On Monday she told me that she hated her job in the factory, it was long hours, 14hrs a day 6 days a week for 3500 Php a month, and she had decided to go to Singapore. The agent had already fixed it up and her passport had already gone off to get sorted. The agent was booking her a flight for the 2nd week of July, and she might stay for up to 2 years, if we can't get her Visa sorted.

Knowing full well that I had already booked flights for the end of August, internal flights and hotels..etc, plus the same again for Jan 2011, I was a little annoyed to say the least. Her reason for going is that she really needs to earn more money to help support her family and she has been bored and miserable since she returned from Singapore last year. The only reason she has tried to stay in the Philippines was for me, but she is now under so much pressure from home that she has to go. I understand all of that, but would have preferred her to ask me first and for to have arranged to go after I left on my next trip.

I've had every emotion during the week, and I'm still uncertain of what to do. Cancelling the long haul flight is an option, but I will lose £155, booking a flight to Singapore for late Aug is very expensive now. At least Agoda only charged me 15 USD to cancel my hotel.

I could still go on the flight to Manila, and then get a flight to Singapore. A return is about £130. However, I don't really want to go to Singapore for 2 weeks. It is extremely expensive, accomodation is extortionate and it's made worse by the fact there are only just over 2 SGD to 1GBP now. And she will be working so I wont really get to see her anyway.

:Brick::Brick::Brick:

aposhark
3rd July 2010, 21:30
Yes, she should have discussed things with you first.
I'd be very miffed also :doh

Englishman2010
3rd July 2010, 21:39
TBH, I'm still really pee'd off about it. I'm not going to go into any detail on a public forum, but there have been lots of things that have frustrated me over the time I've known her, questions don't get straight answers, exagerations about the cost of things, a lot of mis-trust has crept in over the last 3 or 4 months. I've reached a stage where I really wonder if it is worth carrying on.

stevewool
3rd July 2010, 21:48
hi there englishman, soory to hear the news , yes i would be annoyed too,the work she had found seems very hard and long for such sort money, but talking about her plans with you i would have thought would be a priorty,all i can say on this is that emma was also looking for work anywhere , it seemed like she was happy doing her own thing until i questioned about working, then next minute she was aplying here there and everywhere, and telling me after the fact and the cost too,there is only you can sort this out you shall know what to do , yes you may loose some money but then again you may not , has she got the work already in singapore

Arthur Little
3rd July 2010, 21:49
:omg: ... I'm so sorry to learn of your predicament, my friend. Reading between the lines ... from what you've mentioned in a number of your previous posts - and NOW, with this latest development - I think you really need to brace yourself for the strong possibility that your girlfriend's motives are not entirely honourable. I hope and pray I'm wrong here ... but I doubt it. :NoNo:

pennybarry
3rd July 2010, 21:52
To be honest, I don't really understand most of her reasons and her wages as well.
How come she will only earns 3500/month if she is working 14 hrs X 6 days/week.
http://www.laborlaw.usc-law.org/2010/02/22/premium-pay/

Why her life became boring if she's inlove?
Why she has family that can't understand?
Did you meet her family before?
She's still lucky as you still understand her.
I don't understand really.:Erm:

ca143
3rd July 2010, 21:55
14 hrs a day?then 3500 pesos a months salary?i dont think so....even she get paid a provincial rate but not low as that.anyway just my thought....:NoNo:

Englishman2010
3rd July 2010, 21:59
:omg: ... I'm so sorry to learn of your predicament, my friend. Reading between the lines ... from what you've mentioned in a number of your previous posts - and NOW, with this latest development - I think you really need to brace yourself for the strong possibility that your girlfriend's motives are not entirely honourable. I hope and pray I'm wrong here ... but I doubt it. :NoNo:

This is the conclusion I have already reached Arthur

TBH, I have always had my doubts, and one of the main reason's why I joined this forum was to learn more about others experiences and to pose questions regarding my concerns.

I won't go into detail publicly, I'm sure you all understand

Arthur Little
3rd July 2010, 22:06

14 hrs a day?then 3500 pesos a months salary?i dont think so....even she get paid a provincial rate but not low as that.anyway just my thought....:NoNo:

:gp: ladies ... that was MY first thought too. I mean :anerikke: 3,500 Php a month seems extremely far-fetched for working 14hrs per day, 6 days a week! :doh

stevewool
3rd July 2010, 22:09
arnt we all told that the strong bond between the children and there parents in the phils is the best , so are we all jumping to the wrong conclusions about what she is saying , i too am hoping for the best englishman , so are you , or you would not be asking about phones for singapore, this is where we all need the truth all the time and being so far from the people we love is so very hard to those that dont know what we all are going through, good luck my friend

IainBusby
3rd July 2010, 22:10

Maybe she's doing this to try to get you to support both her and her family. I do think that to do this at this time, when she already knows you've gone to a lot of trouble and expense to arrange a trip there to see her is just not on. To be honest, I think your on a loser with this girl, if she puts her family's interests first and doesn't seem to even consider your interests I don't think it bodes well for the future.

stevewool
3rd July 2010, 22:11
and i know someone who earns 3000 a month maybe not doing 14 hours but doing 7 days

Sim11UK
3rd July 2010, 22:12
:gp: ladies ... that was MY first thought too. I mean :anerikke: 3,500 Php a month seems extremely far-fetched for working 14hrs per day, 6 days a week! :doh

Is it though? What about all those on 75 php a day....From my experience, not many seem to pay the minimum wage?

pennybarry
3rd July 2010, 22:25
and i know someone who earns 3000 a month maybe not doing 14 hours but doing 7 days

To be honest, it's the wages we pay for my niece nanny. But she's has free food and accommodation.
Sleeping in an aircondition room.

But not a factory in Cavite which is part of CALABARZON.:omg:

Sim11UK
3rd July 2010, 22:25
Plus I've had my experience of family pressure & I can tell you, the family will probably come first.

Obviously, we don't know your whole story Englishman, but for others to say "she should put you first"...It dosen't always work that way.

Englishman2010
3rd July 2010, 22:29
Maybe she's doing this to try to get you to support both her and her family. I do think that to do this at this time, when she already knows you've gone to a lot of trouble and expense to arrange a trip there to see her is just not on. To be honest, I think your on a loser with this girl, if she puts her family's interests first and doesn't seem to even consider your interests I don't think it bodes well for the future.

I don't think she's using it as blackmail on the basis that she had already sorted out her work and visa with the agent before she told me. I don't know how long it takes to sort out, but I can't imagine it is an instant thing. There must be some planning, I'm also now beginning to wonder if she ever really had the job she said that she had in the factory?

stevewool
3rd July 2010, 22:41
wel whos knows that?, she may have said that to you just to please you, thats what you was asking her to do,working abroad again going on what emma told me takes a few weeks into months depending what she is aplying for , plus there is a cost too, what happened to the visa you was talking about , and did she know that is what you was trying to sort out too, the problem i have if emma and i are having difficults is the time the cost and the crap phone and understanding each other properly if one of us is a little upset

Steve.r
3rd July 2010, 22:41
English' I am so sorry to hear this news. I think we all knew how you were looking forward to seeing your girl again.
It does sound a little off to me too, the working long hours for that pay, roughly works out to be 145 peco a day. Signing up to a 2 year contract in Singapore is a big blow. You know that this is seriously going to stop any kind of relationship you will have with her, as from what I know, agencies actively discourage relationships during contract time. Also, I have Singaporian friends who employs a maid, who never let her out or have free time, just so that she cannot have a relationship, slavery in my mind.
Strange she makes this independent decision, what other outside influences are there? Do her family rule her? Was she not confident in your feelings for her, feeling insecure? I don't need answers, just my thoughts.

I feel from your posts though, that this may be the last straw, and I am sorry for that. I sincerely wish you the best, but if this is moving towards the end for you, stay strong my friend. We cannot physically help you, but we can give you moral support and guidence. Good luck :)

Englishman2010
3rd July 2010, 22:44
Plus I've had my experience of family pressure & I can tell you, the family will probably come first.

Obviously, we don't know your whole story Englishman, but for others to say "she should put you first"...It dosen't always work that way.

I'm well aware of that, which is why I have been patient up to now. I wish I could tell the whole story, but as this is a public forum I don't really want to share all of my concerns with the whole world outside of our friends and contributors on here

pennybarry
3rd July 2010, 22:44
I don't think she's using it as blackmail on the basis that she had already sorted out her work and visa with the agent before she told me. I don't know how long it takes to sort out, but I can't imagine it is an instant thing. There must be some planning, I'm also now beginning to wonder if she ever really had the job she said that she had in the factory?

Some workers fly to SG holding tourist visa and others through placement agency.

Tourist is fastest but not safe.
Placement agency can help them fly asap if there's visa and job order from POEA already.
She needs to be interviewed by agency then employer and usually it takes 2-3 months waiting.

Englishman2010
3rd July 2010, 22:46
. We cannot physically help you, but we can give you moral support and guidence. Good luck :)

That's why I'm here Steve, thank you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
4th July 2010, 01:43
That's why I'm here Steve, thank you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mate, I have sent you a PM with my very personal thoughts on what's going on here.

Suffice it to say, be prepared for the worst, maybe she's not the girl for you, but mate, there are many many lovely girls in the Philippines who deserve you - as long as you treat her right.

You do have the ticket there....

1 + 1 = ? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

(much more encouraging words in the PM)

KeithD
4th July 2010, 09:26
The problem with going back to Sing is that it'll take her a years wage to pay off the agency fees, so how is the family going to be better? :Erm:

If you've been dating her this long and still have doubts and a lack of trust, plenty of Filipina's around who will treat you the way you expect. You both sound like two parts of a puzzle that don't fit together but you keep trying to force them together.

Englishman2010
4th July 2010, 11:14
The problem with going back to Sing is that it'll take her a years wage to pay off the agency fees, so how is the family going to be better? :Erm:

If you've been dating her this long and still have doubts and a lack of trust, plenty of Filipina's around who will treat you the way you expect. You both sound like two parts of a puzzle that don't fit together but you keep trying to force them together.

You are absolutely right, it doesn't make any sense. I have my own views on how the debt might be paid back early:omg:

Ping
4th July 2010, 11:54
And where she get the money for the expenses in applying to work in Singapore.If she used agency I think the placement fee this time is between 30 to 50 thousand pesos plus other expenses. If she work as a DH the contract is 2 yrs. Some of the employers give them off once a month after six month some don't. The salary is about 350 to 400 Singapore dollar a month, but that was in the nineties. I don't know how much now.

mickcant
4th July 2010, 11:55
I've not had the best of weeks, my g/f has been a bit quiet and evasive for the last couple of weeks, and I have learned that it usually means she is planning something.

On Monday she told me that she hated her job in the factory, it was long hours, 14hrs a day 6 days a week for 3500 Php a month, and she had decided to go to Singapore. The agent had already fixed it up and her passport had already gone off to get sorted. The agent was booking her a flight for the 2nd week of July, and she might stay for up to 2 years, if we can't get her Visa sorted.

Knowing full well that I had already booked flights for the end of August, internal flights and hotels..etc, plus the same again for Jan 2011, I was a little annoyed to say the least. Her reason for going is that she really needs to earn more money to help support her family and she has been bored and miserable since she returned from Singapore last year. The only reason she has tried to stay in the Philippines was for me, but she is now under so much pressure from home that she has to go. I understand all of that, but would have preferred her to ask me first and for to have arranged to go after I left on my next trip.

I've had every emotion during the week, and I'm still uncertain of what to do. Cancelling the long haul flight is an option, but I will lose £155, booking a flight to Singapore for late Aug is very expensive now. At least Agoda only charged me 15 USD to cancel my hotel.

I could still go on the flight to Manila, and then get a flight to Singapore. A return is about £130. However, I don't really want to go to Singapore for 2 weeks. It is extremely expensive, accomodation is extortionate and it's made worse by the fact there are only just over 2 SGD to 1GBP now. And she will be working so I wont really get to see her anyway.

:Brick::Brick::Brick:

Hi Englishman2010, :Wave:

This rings bells with me as a bit like my wife who put money above everything else!:cwm23:
But she has other issues as well.

This is a very unfair way to treat you if she knew you had the flights and all booked to go see her soon!
Take care,
Mick.:olddude:

RickyR
4th July 2010, 13:47
This is a tough one, there could be many reasons why she wants to do this, and hopefully you can find a way to get her to open up and be honest and tell you really why, it might be she isn't ready to settle down, she wants independance, she feels that the relationship is going the way she expects, or anything, and hopefully you can find a better resolve.

rani
4th July 2010, 17:04
hi englishman! hope you feel better today.. anyways, i dont know that there are still workers in calabarzon area who earn that small.. its illegal and she can sue her employer if she's holding a contract or something about her employment... unless of course its a backyard or a cottage industry... its true that most of the filipinos really put their family first before anything else especially if she's the eldest who normally takes the responsibility of the parents (which shouldn't be the case)... we dont know what's really going on but you know her better than we do... just look back and think "what really is the foundation of your love"? do u really think she loves you? or maybe she just want to be saved from the hardship of life here in the philippines? was she truthful to you? was she honest all along? as a lady, i can only say that if i love somebody then i should really have discussed with my bf all my plans... if she needs to go to singapore for work then that's fine but i strongly think that she leave our country at least after your planned holiday here in the philippines... anyways, i still hope for the best and i hope that our thoughts could help you in one way or the other.. cheers!

Englishman2010
4th July 2010, 17:07
Thanks Rani, it's good to see the point of view from a Filipina. Whatever happens, I'm tough and will get through it.

stevewool
4th July 2010, 17:18
hi there mate, hope todays a little more clear for you and your partner

Englishman2010
4th July 2010, 18:56
Thanks Steve, yes it's clearer in my mind. I know what I need to do now.

You must be getting very excited now, only another 4 weeks to go:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
4th July 2010, 23:57
Sorry to hear all this after all the hassle you had getting out there and with your planned next trip. I think I'd follow the "plenty more fish in the sea" strategy.It just shows how stupid some people can be.

stevewool
5th July 2010, 05:47
You must be getting very excited now, only another 4 weeks to go:xxgrinning--00xx3:

yes i am thanks , nervous too, but looking forward to emma being here and hopefully the start off our new life together,:xxgrinning--00xx3: thinking of you mate

Englishman2010
5th July 2010, 08:01
Sorry to hear all this after all the hassle you had getting out there and with your planned next trip. I think I'd follow the "plenty more fish in the sea" strategy.It just shows how stupid some people can be.

Yes, this is the correct approach. It's not the first time I've been messed around, and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last if I let it continue.

JimOttley
7th July 2010, 02:53
To be honest, I don't really understand most of her reasons and her wages as well.

Why her life became boring if she's inlove?
Why she has family that can't understand?
Did you meet her family before?
She's still lucky as you still understand her.
I don't understand really.:Erm:

I have recently talked to people who reported wages in the provinces, for example Bohol, Panglao island at 2500 PHP a month.

Salaries in the Philippines do not follow the national minimum wage across the whole country, even in Manila plenty of people are paid less than the official minimum.

Jim

pennybarry
7th July 2010, 06:00
I have recently talked to people who reported wages in the provinces, for example Bohol, Panglao island at 2500 PHP a month.

Salaries in the Philippines do not follow the national minimum wage across the whole country, even in Manila plenty of people are paid less than the official minimum.

Jim

I believe people from provinces you have mentioned don't receive official salary as there are many employers there who doesn't follow the law. That's why they are moving to Calabarzon and Metro Manila. But then if you are working in a factory as per piece work in Calabarzon area or Metro Manila, you may receive below basic pay. Englishman didn't state what factory her GF is working that's why I said I don't really understand.

If they want to receive the official wages, they can apply in reputable companies in Calabarzon areas. I can assure they can receive the official salary. You are welcome to make surveys in our city which is part of Calabarzon.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
http://www.cityofsantarosainformation.com/industrial_commercial_agencies.html

pennybarry
7th July 2010, 06:57
To add, nanny and maid's minimum wage is P3,000 with one day off a week. If she wants to apply for an SSS, you pay for the employer's share and you can deduct the employee's share from her salary. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

purple
7th July 2010, 19:18
That is okay Englishman, it is good that you know all the truth than knowing all of these later on. I would consider that you are lucky and have done things wisely and really admired your effort on sorting things out of letting her come to you. But then again, you were lucky enough to find out the things you need to know than be sorry in the end. I wish you all the luck and hope you will enjoy your trip.

Englishman2010
7th July 2010, 20:22
That is okay Englishman, it is good that you know all the truth than knowing all of these later on. I would consider that you are lucky and have done things wisely and really admired your effort on sorting things out of letting her come to you. But then again, you were lucky enough to find out the things you need to know than be sorry in the end. I wish you all the luck and hope you will enjoy your trip.

Thanks, I have given it a lot of thought over the last week or so, and although I wont go into any detail publicly, the warning signs have always been there, I was probably just too blind to see them. There have been so many things that I've been told that don't add up, contradictions to things I have previously been told, and a general lack of respect shown to me when I have bent over backwards and gone out of my way to help. I am confident that If I had let it continue I would have got badly burned. Oh well, it's not the end of the world, and ultimately it's not my loss. I don't want to sound conceited, but I don't need a better lifestyle, I already have everything I need, plus a lot more and live very comfortably in a first world country. I don't need to escape from poverty or lie and cheat other people to survive. My conscience is completely clear, I couldn't have tried any harder to make it work. As they say, there are plenty more fish in the sea:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
7th July 2010, 20:25
that's the spirit Englishman! :D

Sim11UK
7th July 2010, 20:55
Well you have posted quite regularly with your concerns & I think most here, haven't identified, with some of your worries, so there was definately something wrong.

I'm sorry, these things are never easy & when you think you are getting somewhere & then everything seems to crumble slowly, in your case, it's horrible. :Brick:

As you say, better to find out now...You seem to have come out of it very positively. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
7th July 2010, 21:08
Well you have posted quite regularly with your concerns & I think most here, haven't identified, with some of your worries, so there was definately something wrong.

I'm sorry, these things are never easy & when you think you are getting somewhere & then everything seems to crumble slowly, in your case, it's horrible. :Brick:

As you say, better to find out now...You seem to have come out of it very positively. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks:xxgrinning--00xx3: Naturally I am upset, hurt and angry about it, and wished that it had never been like that, despite the negatives there were also some positives wich is why I tried so hard to make it work. However, upon weighing up the pro's and con's, my over riding concern was that I no longer trusted her, and when trust goes from a relationship it is time to end it. There's no point being anything other than positive about the future, life goes on and we have to make the most of it. Feeling sorry for oneself and hiding away, wishing it could have been different doesn't change anything. Onwards and upwards

Dedworth
7th July 2010, 21:12
Onwards and upwards

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Up and at 'em in August !

Englishman2010
7th July 2010, 21:47
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Up and at 'em in August !

:D Absolutely, I'm still not sure where I'm going yet, but am going to spend a couple of days in Manila, and could end up in Malaysia or Indonesia seeing some ex-pat mates over there. I don't think I'll stay long in the Philippines this time as I believe it will be the wet season, and as I'm going back there in January I will probably go to Boracay again then.

KeithD
8th July 2010, 08:47
....but am going to spend a couple of days in Manila.....

A few single women on the board live there ;)

Englishman2010
8th July 2010, 09:54
A few single women on the board live there ;)

We'll see. I'm not actively looking for a relationship at the moment, but if any single Filipina's want to contact me, feel free :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
8th July 2010, 12:33
We'll see. I'm not actively looking for a relationship at the moment, but if any single Filipina's want to contact me, feel free :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well, whatever happens, my friend ... I'm pleased to see you're looking towards the future with renewed confidence now that the way ahead seems a bit clearer! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
8th July 2010, 12:50
Hi Englishman2010 :Wave:
The fact that you are still going on the 2 holidays means as Arthur said you are looking forward:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Enjoy.
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
8th July 2010, 12:50
Yes Jim,there are those here lucky enough to earn as much as 2,500 pesos per month in Bohol and many others that would be very happy to be lucky enough to work for less than minimum wage.
Minimum wage may apply in many of Manila`s establishments but the big boys like SM,national book store for example will only give short 6 months contracts after which the empolyee will be sacked..
This is how they will manage to avoid paying benefits such as SSS for example.
Quite normal practice here.

Englishman2010
8th July 2010, 13:41
Thank you for everyone's kind words of support and encouragement. Breaking up with someone you love is never an easy thing, and I still have moments where I wonder if I should have tried a bit harder been more patient and forgiving, but then come back to reality and know that it was only ever 1 way. I gave everything and she just took it:Brick: I don't need to be in a relationship where my g/f continually lies, avoids me, messes me around, uses me as an ATM and gives nothing back in return.
As they say, the best way to get over a woman is to find another one:D So if anyone knows any attractive single ladies (who have a job and morals) send them my way via PM. I'll happily share my yahoo, googlechat, skype and facebook addresses via PM to members, but prefer to keep any personal info about me away from public access on the forum.

Englishman2010
8th July 2010, 22:04
I've stuck an advert on one of the dating sites, so I'm sure by the morning I'll have 10000 messages declaring undying love for me, and BTW, please can you send me 5K pesos because my next door neighbours aunties cousin twice removed has just been eaten by a lion and we need the money to pay for the operation to sew his head back on:Brick:

stevewool
8th July 2010, 22:34
well i found my emma on person . com and look at us know before emma i was burnt not by much but i thought i had found someone , but we we learn , and look at me now, good luck mate

Englishman2010
9th July 2010, 07:33
I woke up to 5 e-mailed messages, but I cant read them unless I upgrade to a paid membership. Judging by the profile pictures, I won't be upgrading yet:icon_lol:

stevewool
9th July 2010, 07:41
try dateinasia

mikey73
9th July 2010, 07:45
hi englishman, like steve i met my minie on a dating site(asianeuro) here is hoping that you find someone too, goodluck and all the best

-sillybilly-
9th July 2010, 07:55
I've stuck an advert on one of the dating sites, so I'm sure by the morning I'll have 10000 messages declaring undying love for me, and BTW, please can you send me 5K pesos because my next door neighbours aunties cousin twice removed has just been eaten by a lion and we need the money to pay for the operation to sew his head back on:Brick:

and would you send them when they asked you?
dont be fooled by them anymore...
wait till they see you in "pink skirt" , sorry, i mean pink shirt...we'll see what they are after.....:D

joebloggs
9th July 2010, 08:20

and them ones are just from scouser keith :doh where else do you think he gets the money from to run this site :D

hang around Englishman and see if any filipinas on here can recommend a decent filipina family member or friend who are looking for someone

good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

-sillybilly-
9th July 2010, 08:44
Im sure you'll find a decent one on the right time...

my old classmate own a pharmacy in my little town and shes got a few staff that are single and attractive ( i was gonna recommend one of them to my bro inlaw)...but they dont like foreigners as they are big. :omg:

big? :Jump:

raynaputi
9th July 2010, 09:00
big?! :omg: that made me laugh clarice! :D

KeithD
9th July 2010, 09:34
We could always have out fingers shortened :Erm:

-sillybilly-
9th July 2010, 09:54
We could always have out fingers shortened :Erm:

make your fingers shortended?
hmm... i wonder how...

-sillybilly-
9th July 2010, 09:58
big?! :omg: that made me laugh clarice! :D

well, as soon as they said that i was totally speechless and my face became red coz my husband is a foreign!

i was only trying to recommend a single white guy looking for a single filipina wife and thats what they told me....hmp! nevermind!
not my lost!

Englishman2010
9th July 2010, 11:05
and would you send them when they asked you?
dont be fooled by them anymore...
wait till they see you in "pink skirt" , sorry, i mean pink shirt...we'll see what they are after.....:D

Lol, I'll change my facebook profile pic to one of me in my pink shirt and smart navy blue suit

-sillybilly-
9th July 2010, 12:41
Lol, I'll change my facebook profile pic to one of me in my pink shirt and smart navy blue suit

and tell them you're a poor guy but with a big..............................heart:D!

raynaputi
9th July 2010, 16:43
:omg: who wouldn't want it big and why? :Erm:

Englishman2010
9th July 2010, 17:03
and tell them you're a poor guy but with a big..............................heart:D!

Yes, I've already learned to deny I have a job, a house, money, cars....etc, I might even claim that I am from somewhere really poor in Africa, and ask them if they can loan me some money:icon_lol:
It worked for Tony, so why not me:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I think I need to delete a large chunk of my facebook photo's and add some of me living in a cardboard box by the side of the road:NoNo:

KeithD
9th July 2010, 17:27
.....photo's and add some of me living in a cardboard box by the side of the road:NoNo:

You're a wannabe Manc :laugher:

joebloggs
9th July 2010, 18:20
You're a wannabe Manc :laugher:

yes no one wants to be a scouser :icon_lol:

Englishman2010
9th July 2010, 19:21
yes no one wants to be a scouser :icon_lol:

I was going to say I might pretend to be a Scouser, but I don't want to be banned from here:D

raynaputi
9th July 2010, 19:25
I was going to say I might pretend to be a Scouser, but I don't want to be banned from here:D

you won't be banned...the Admin is a Scouser! :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
9th July 2010, 19:37
you won't be banned...the Admin is a Scouser! :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

That's what I mean, over here Scouser is a term used for robber, bandit, crook, thief, lazy, unemployed, good for nothing....etc:D

Now I will be banned:doh

KeithD
9th July 2010, 19:54
That's what I mean, over here Scouser is a term used for robber, bandit, crook, thief, lazy, unemployed, good for nothing....etc:D

:omg::omg::omg: Why you good for nothing plonker ...... :cwm23: ..... you missed out layabout, drug dealer, pimp, alcoholic, armed robbery & shellsuit fashions..... :D

raynaputi
9th July 2010, 19:59

No...trust me, those are compliments to Keith! :icon_lol:

:icon_eek::Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004::Bolt::peepwall:

joebloggs
9th July 2010, 20:19

never a truer word spoken :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:iagree:

Sim11UK
9th July 2010, 20:21
:omg::omg::omg: Why you good for nothing plonker ...... :cwm23: ..... you missed out layabout, drug dealer, pimp, alcoholic, armed robbery & shellsuit fashions..... :D

& dodgy perm & tash. :Help1:

Englishman2010
9th July 2010, 20:46

I was trying not to offend you, so only put the polite words down:D