PDA

View Full Version : 6 WEEKS of ANXIOUS WAITING!!!

marlyn&kenny
5th July 2010, 13:03
Oh dear, its been 6 weeks today and we have not heard anything yet from them.. We are so desperate to know how our application is going on?!!!

We are so disappointed and heartbroken:cwm23: how they easily come up with a decision as fast as 9 days or less to some cases....
It's such a torture!!!:Brick::Brick: And we think its unfair coz we also paid same amount like other applicants did!

My hubby is planing to contact the British embassy today.:Help1: However he can contact them ?:Help1:

DaveUK
5th July 2010, 13:05
They won't be able to tell him anything I'm afraid mate as the application is your application not his!

Annoying I know, but that's how it works sadly!

James Hubbard
5th July 2010, 13:07
Oh no.

I was just wondering last night if you had received word back yet.

This must be absolute hell for you. I really hope that you can take it and deal with it.

Perhaps the ECO who was assigned to your case is a bit lazy?

I really hope that they finish the work on it soon, coz you don't deserve this torture.

But, remember, it may be another 7 weeks... and i think you can't really contact them until the 13th week

so you really need to "wait it out"

James Hubbard
5th July 2010, 13:08
But, remember, it may be another 7 weeks... and i think you can't really contact them until the 13th week

so you really need to "wait it out"

at least, i seem to remember JoeBloggs saying something to that effect! :icon_sorry:

marlyn&kenny
5th July 2010, 13:17
it is a torture!!! we were hoping to receive a good news before my due date which is july 11, its so close!

But we are thinking maybe we can make a complain how they easily made a decision to others!:omg: :angry:

This is a hell of waiting yeah, pardon me for my words....

If other ECO was able to decide so fast then why don't they share work loads so they would be able to give fair decision time frame for every applicants!

We all deserve the best of their service as we paid them well.. big amount huh?!

James Hubbard
5th July 2010, 13:31
a complaint would only make the torture continue, and they probably wouldn't be very happy ... so making a "no" more likely.

You can't complain to them. It's only been 1.5 months. You need to wait another 7 weeks.

malditako
5th July 2010, 13:52
the maximum is 12 weeks to wait...u still have 6 weeks :) ...dont worry everything will be fine...

James Hubbard
5th July 2010, 13:55
the maximum is 12 weeks to wait...u still have 6 weeks :) ...dont worry everything will be fine...

Oh, is it 12? Ok, i thought it was 13 lol! I stand corrected! lol

marlyn&kenny
5th July 2010, 14:15
Thanks guys for your opinions and encouraging words..

James Hubbard
5th July 2010, 14:17
no probs. So stop worrying and have a cuppa :)

marlyn&kenny
5th July 2010, 14:34
my hubby called and he was informed that they are not aware of our application.. hubby is worried we got scammed. i said no baby, its just that we are not that lucky to get the good news as soon like the others...

mmmmmmmmm... this is the hardest part of our life!

stevewool
5th July 2010, 19:23
hi there marlyn and kenny , perhaps marlyn they are waiting till the birth of your daughter before they say its ok , giving you the visa so soon before the great day , myself and emma are praying that all will be well in the end just wait that little longer and concentrate all your thoughts on your soon to be new daughter :)