PDA

View Full Version : visa

deljuan
6th July 2010, 01:19
Hi, My fiance had her visa app refused and she appealed, a couple of weeks later she received a phone call from the uk embassy saying she had won the appeal and to send her passport via courier to the embassy, my question is how long should it normally take for her to get the passport back and can she start the cfo course while shes waiting?

pennybarry
6th July 2010, 05:42
Hi Deljuan! Your friend can apply CFO even her visa is under process. She just need to provide a copy of marriage certificate, passport and BC.

When I won my appeal, it took a month but others here few weeks.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mhaedonald
6th July 2010, 21:52
Hi, My fiance had her visa app refused and she appealed, a couple of weeks later she received a phone call from the uk embassy saying she had won the appeal and to send her passport via courier to the embassy, my question is how long should it normally take for her to get the passport back and can she start the cfo course while shes waiting?

hi deljuan yes she can apply for cfo but she can only get the yellow certificate of counseling then when she got her passport with visa she will go back to the cfo to get the green certificate and cfo certificate. The counseling lasted for 2 -3 hours.If she want to do it in just 1 day she jut wait for her passport with visa. I also win my appeal in fiance visa got my passport back in 3 days...

mhaedonald
6th July 2010, 21:55
i mean if she will apply for cfo while she dont have her passport and visa she will only get the certificate of counselling(yellow color) then go back when she have her visa and passport to get the green certificate and a CFO STICKER attached in her passport

stevie c
6th July 2010, 22:01
hi what was the reason for your sponsors refusal if you dont mind me asking

stevie c
6th July 2010, 22:07
sorry i ask that again i meant what was the reason for your fiancee refusal if you dont mind me asking :crazy:

deljuan
7th July 2010, 01:00
hi what was the reason for your sponsors refusal if you dont mind me asking

they wasnt sure i had access to the funds in bank statements i sent because i had failed to include the most recent statement and they wasnt sure she could live without access to public funds.