PDA

View Full Version : What's The Cost of Renewing a Filipino Passport In Philippines???

New Shoes
6th July 2010, 20:26
Hello,

My girl's passport is up for renewal shortly. Can anyone give me the approximate cost of being issued a new passport ie, new passport, picture etc etc

Many thanks
N.S.

raynaputi
6th July 2010, 20:31
depends on urgency and type of processing (ie 7days processing and by courier, etc..) the minimum is Php750..but she must be able to get a schedule first before she can go to DFA..try looking thru the search area..this topic's already been discussed a couple of weeks ago.. :)

-sillybilly-
7th July 2010, 00:51
Hello,

My girl's passport is up for renewal shortly. Can anyone give me the approximate cost of being issued a new passport ie, new passport, picture etc etc

Many thanks
N.S.

DFA has now have the new system and passports are now electronics which means applicants must have an appearance for their biometric. Now a days is been very hard to get an early schedule so it may take a while..months. You have to book an appointment. But the realease of the passport after the biometric will only take 10days, P1500 for the fast track and 20 days for the normal and its P900.

raynaputi
7th July 2010, 02:45
jeez..i didnt know it's already P900 for the normal processing..:doh my friend told me it's just P750-800 just some months ago..hehe..

-sillybilly-
7th July 2010, 08:22
jeez..i didnt know it's already P900 for the normal processing..:doh my friend told me it's just P750-800 just some months ago..hehe..

That is why i dont understand. They make things harder and expensive. Nasty, isnt it?

LEAHnew
7th July 2010, 10:13
That is why i dont understand. They make things harder and expensive. Nasty, isnt it?

:D nope they made it hi-tech and trying to be more systematic:rolleyes:....well let's wait for the NEW PHILIPPINES quote from P-NOY:D

-sillybilly-
7th July 2010, 12:21
:D nope they made it hi-tech and trying to be more systematic:rolleyes:....well let's wait for the NEW PHILIPPINES quote from P-NOY:D

So does it mean no more fake passports? :D

DaveUK
7th July 2010, 12:33
So does it mean no more fake passports? :D

Depends what the Iranians are upto! :D

DaveUK
7th July 2010, 12:34
No wait, I mean Israelis! :doh

New Shoes
7th July 2010, 15:12
Thanks for the replies guys. At least it gives me an idea of the cost and what's required.

Many thanks
N.S.