PDA

View Full Version : Newbie,

shedz89
8th July 2010, 12:59
hi! i am new here!

shedz89
8th July 2010, 14:09
hi! i am new here.. im living here in maidenhead as i dont hav still friends.. im looking for a filipina or a girl who will be with me at the moment! im feeling homesick here as my husband is in work.. i need to do something just like shopping or go out have a drink or cofee..

Arthur Little
8th July 2010, 14:20
hi! i am new here!

:welcomex: ... I'm sure there will BE other Filipinas living in your area. But stay tuned ... as you'll have plenty of opportunity to share friendships here on this forum!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

shedz89
8th July 2010, 14:25
thanks arthur!! i getting homesick!! i havent seen here filipinos..

stevie c
8th July 2010, 15:54
Hi shedz a very big welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

jam07
8th July 2010, 16:13
welcome to the forum :)

Englishman2010
8th July 2010, 20:15
Hi there, welcome to the forum. Join in and make yourself at home here, you will soon make some new friends, both Filipino and English

liane
9th July 2010, 03:04
Welcome to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
9th July 2010, 07:16
hi there shopping and coffee chatting too, well lots of chatting to differant people here everyday enjoy and welcome :)

mikey73
9th July 2010, 07:31
big welcome :Hellooo:

shedz89
9th July 2010, 08:09
thanks to you all!

shedz89
9th July 2010, 08:57
im asking how to post new forum here?? i am new so please help me! thanks evryone!

DaveUK
9th July 2010, 10:16
Welcome to the forum! :)

gecko_pikachu
9th July 2010, 11:03
hiya shez89,

Welcome to the forum :)

I know how it feels to have no new found friend but you will eventually meet new friends in UK as I know there are also a lot of Filipinos where you live... just have patience.

Have you got facebook?

shedz89
9th July 2010, 20:02
i have facebook.. just find me shedz dael gomez..hope 2 see u there!

gecko_pikachu
10th July 2010, 09:50
Hi Shedz,

I can't seem to find you on facebook but please just add me if you have time: Venus Bernas-Walsh

...have a nice day!!! :)

somebody
10th July 2010, 16:31
hi! i am new here.. im living here in maidenhead as i dont hav still friends.. im looking for a filipina or a girl who will be with me at the moment! im feeling homesick here as my husband is in work.. i need to do something just like shopping or go out have a drink or cofee..

Hi Maam welcome to the Uk and the Forum

Hey your be fine I know the Wife has seen plenty of Phills in Reading when we have gone there. Also take your Time dont become friends with the first Pinays that extend there hand untill you have spoken to them a little is my advice which a lot of other brit/phill couples will have found out.

Im sure the ladies on here will make you feel welcome and look after you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dont forget the Hounslow Barrio next weekend saturday and Sunday which will help you feel more at home with lots of foods and phills 60 thousand over the two days i belive:)

If you need to travel by public transport from madienhead get the train towards paddington which stops at west drayton or hayes then take a bus to hounslow i belive the 222 from west drayton and the H98 from hayes but i can check if you need advice.

Wishing you a Happy time in the UK and on the forum:xxgrinning--00xx3: