PDA

View Full Version : Hi, some advice please.

JohnUK
9th July 2010, 05:43
Hi everyone, my name is John, im 31 years old and live in Luton, UK.
I'd like to find a nice filipino girl for marriage, can someone please give me some advice on the situation.

stevewool
9th July 2010, 06:55
yep start by looking at some sites and even on here too, there might be a friend of a friend or sister that is willing to start chatting to you , good luck:)

shine
9th July 2010, 07:00
hi i have a younger sister shes single
a shy girl but easily gets along well with others
i have some pics of her if u would like to see
maybe you can be friend with her

JohnUK
9th July 2010, 07:32

Hi Shine, thanks that would be great.

And thanks Steve, and congratulations on your marriage, may it be a happy one:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
9th July 2010, 07:37
cheers john and see how great this site is , :xxgrinning--00xx3:

shedz89
9th July 2010, 08:13
hello john! i have some friends over in phil.. looking for long term relationship.. if u really want to know my 2 friends.. just tell me and i know i can prove to u that they are good! the one is 5,6 and my other friend is 5,4.. take care there!

stevewool
9th July 2010, 08:19
is that there ages 56 and 54 :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

shedz89
9th July 2010, 08:30
ehehheh! i mean the hieght! sorry..

raynaputi
9th July 2010, 08:57
happy searching John and welcome to the forum! :Hellooo:

gecko_pikachu
9th July 2010, 10:50
Hi John..

Welcome to the forum :)

I'm also looking for a decent bloke to be friend with my youngest sister. She's 25 y/o.. works as IVF nurse in Kuwait. She's a typical sweet and nice Filipino girl. If you don't mind me asking for your email so I'd be able to attach few of her pics for you to have a good look at them. Feel free to do so...

I'm married to English as well for more than 6 years and we have 2 kids. He's called John as well and we live near Manchester. Hope to hear from you again soon. Goodluck for your quest :)

joebloggs
9th July 2010, 13:22
we live near Manchester.

what part of near manchester do you live at ?

jam07
9th July 2010, 14:01
welcome here :)

gecko_pikachu
9th July 2010, 14:03
in Rochdale.. just 20mins by train from Manchester.

How about you joebloggs? :)

JohnUK
9th July 2010, 16:30
happy searching John and welcome to the forum! :Hellooo:

Thanks Raynaputi:)

raynaputi
9th July 2010, 16:38
u can call me rayna..haha :D

JohnUK
9th July 2010, 16:41
Hi John..

Welcome to the forum :)

I'm also looking for a decent bloke to be friend with my youngest sister. She's 25 y/o.. works as IVF nurse in Kuwait. She's a typical sweet and nice Filipino girl. If you don't mind me asking for your email so I'd be able to attach few of her pics for you to have a good look at them. Feel free to do so...

I'm married to English as well for more than 6 years and we have 2 kids. He's called John as well and we live near Manchester. Hope to hear from you again soon. Goodluck for your quest :)

Thanks Gecko, she sounds nice,my email is jhutton1@hotmail.co.uk.:)

JohnUK
9th July 2010, 16:42
welcome here :)

Thanks Jam:)

JohnUK
9th July 2010, 16:44
cool:)

Arthur Little
9th July 2010, 17:18
There you ARE, John ... "spoilt for choice" already! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :welcomex: to the Filipino/UK Forum.

JohnUK
9th July 2010, 17:58
There you ARE, John ... "spoilt for choice" already! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :welcomex: to the Filipino/UK Forum.

LOL,thanks Arthur:)

joebloggs
9th July 2010, 18:24
in Rochdale.. just 20mins by train from Manchester.

How about you joebloggs? :)

:omg: whats left of my family live there,

i'm near the Trafford centre but on the Tory free side, in Salford :D

gecko_pikachu
9th July 2010, 18:29
cool joebloggs! :)

Are you also married to Filipino? I wanted to meet Filipino friends near I live as I don't have a lot of friends since I got married. I have depression and that's why I don't go out a lot.. It'll be great to perhaps chat with my kababayans here.. :D

raynaputi
9th July 2010, 18:31
why don't you post a photo here so the girls would have an idea how you look ;)

joebloggs
9th July 2010, 18:54

Are you also married to Filipino? I wanted to meet Filipino friends near I live as I don't have a lot of friends since I got married. I have depression and that's why I don't go out a lot.. It'll be great to perhaps chat with my kababayans here.. :D

nope married a filipina :icon_lol: :doh sorry :cwm24:

what have you got to be depressed about ? how old your little one ?

my misses is not the friendly type :NoNo: i heave to keep her on a lead :xxaction-smiley-047

JohnUK
9th July 2010, 19:49
why don't you post a photo here so the girls would have an idea how you look ;)

Is this to me?

raynaputi
9th July 2010, 20:02
Is this to me?

yes, who else? ;)

JohnUK
9th July 2010, 20:16
yes, who else? ;)

how do i upload a photo?

raynaputi
9th July 2010, 20:23
how do i upload a photo?

Go to "Settings" on the top right corner of the page.

JohnUK
9th July 2010, 20:35
Go to "Settings" on the top right corner of the page.

ok...?

KeithD
9th July 2010, 20:35
You haven't got enough posts for pics yet

Sim11UK
9th July 2010, 20:44
i'm near the Trafford centre but on the Tory free side, in Salford :D

Do you hang out with John Cooper Clarke & Mark E Smith :D

joebloggs
9th July 2010, 20:51
nah, i use to hang around with Frank SideBottom :cwm24: R.I.P :bigcry:

well Manchester use to be Nuclear free zone, and its probably one of the few places left thats Tory Free

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbuq8sb_wu0

Sim11UK
9th July 2010, 20:56
Yes I heard he died...sorry to hear that.

joebloggs
9th July 2010, 20:58
Yes I heard he died...sorry to hear that.

yes sorry he died, but i didnt like his act :NoNo:

Sim11UK
9th July 2010, 21:03
yes sorry he died, but i didnt like his act :NoNo:

So you knew the man behind the mask from Timperley?

joebloggs
9th July 2010, 21:31
no :Erm: scouser keiths from that slum Lilliipud :D

no i would not call myself a fan of his :rolleyes:

or them 2 :censored: mark and lard :cwm23:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWgAntl5o-A

Sim11UK
9th July 2010, 22:30
I used to like Marc & Lard
Radio 1 went downhill, when they got the push for Chris :censored: Moyles :NoNo:

Remember you saying you like Deacon Blue :doh :NoNo:...couldn't stand that woman jumping around. :Jump:
Nevermind, we've gone :icon_offtopic:

davey
10th July 2010, 00:17
Hi John, welcome mate. Which part of Luton are you living in? There are lots of Filipinas working in Luton & Dunstable hospital. A lot of them live nearby and attend St Martin De Porres church

JohnUK
10th July 2010, 08:42
Hi John, welcome mate. Which part of Luton are you living in? There are lots of Filipinas working in Luton & Dunstable hospital. A lot of them live nearby and attend St Martin De Porres church

Thanks Davey, i live in the town centre area.
I know theres a few filipinas at the L and D, my mums a nurse there too.

stevewool
10th July 2010, 08:47

hi there emma will be here soon and rochdale is not that far really but i would like emma to get to know more people on here and just like you realy to help each other settle into the way of life here so if you would like to make contact with emma soon , i think she would like that too:)

gecko_pikachu
10th July 2010, 10:12
I'm more likely have settled down in England. I don't socialize or go to Filipino parties in Rochdale as my Filipino sister in-law usually attends every Filipino parties and celebrations, too! (we're not friends anymore)

We had some rows and arguments 3 years ago and that made us apart. I've tried to make up with her genuinely but she never made any effort. She didn't want to talk to me so let her.

I really wanted to meet Filipino friends in UK but I don't know how. :Erm:

joebloggs
10th July 2010, 10:53
I'm more likely have settled down in England. I don't socialize or go to Filipino parties in Rochdale as my Filipino sister in-law usually attends every Filipino parties and celebrations, too! (we're not friends anymore)

We had some rows and arguments 3 years ago and that made us apart. I've tried to make up with her genuinely but she never made any effort. She didn't want to talk to me so let her.

I really wanted to meet Filipino friends in UK but I don't know how. :Erm:

:NoNo: sisters who needs them :D, i've got problems with mine :icon_lol:

dont you take your little one to play group ? cant you find a part time job - you'll make friends there..

gecko_pikachu
10th July 2010, 11:10
I'm on medication at the moment (anti-depressant) so obviously I can't get to work.

My eldest is in the reception.
My second one is going to nursery on September. She has a congenital heart disease. She had her first heart surgery when she was 10mos old.

I prefer to be friends with Filipinos as I can get along with them very well. I also have English friends online as we swap a lot of things but I will feel a lot better to meet Filipinos.. :D

-sillybilly-
10th July 2010, 12:10
I'm on medication at the moment (anti-depressant) so obviously I can't get to work.

My eldest is in the reception.
My second one is going to nursery on September. She has a congenital heart disease. She had her first heart surgery when she was 10mos old.

I prefer to be friends with Filipinos as I can get along with them very well. I also have English friends online as we swap a lot of things but I will feel a lot better to meet Filipinos.. :D

dont worry as soon as you have joined the forum you already have friends.
feel free to share your thoughts even when you're sad or low...im sure you'll have lots here to help you.
You're aint far so im sure you'll meet some filipinos in time.
God bless!

davey
10th July 2010, 15:15
Thanks Davey, i live in the town centre area.
I know theres a few filipinas at the L and D, my mums a nurse there too.Small world John. My missus is the manager of the Eye Clinic there. Ask your Mum if she knows Sister Jay. When she worked in Training and Development, she flew to the Philippines to interview nursing staff for the hospital.

JohnUK
11th July 2010, 04:29

Hi there Shine, could you please email your sisters pic to xxx , thanks in advance.

JohnUK
11th July 2010, 04:31
Small world John. My missus is the manager of the Eye Clinic there. Ask your Mum if she knows Sister Jay. When she worked in Training and Development, she flew to the Philippines to interview nursing staff for the hospital.

I will do Davey, small world is right lol

shine
12th July 2010, 05:49
sure, I'll send a pic of my sis to u now..

Sophie
13th July 2010, 00:35
welcome to the forum john and all the best on your quest for love :)

walesrob
13th July 2010, 13:56
I used to like Marc & Lard
Radio 1 went downhill, when they got the push for Chris :censored: Moyles :NoNo:

Marc and Lard was the only decent thing on R1. I listen to Real Radio Wales when I'm working in the van, they've got this wacky guy Elvis T. Clutterbuck "Coming at you from the other side" http://www.myspace.com/elvistclutterbuck

bornatbirth
13th July 2010, 14:20
Marc and Lard was the only decent thing on R1.[/url]

i found them funny, well stupid, a bit like me :icon_lol: