PDA

View Full Version : customs and imagration

stevewool
10th July 2010, 10:17
hi there all , steve here again with a thread and before you guys say look at past posts:yikes:, if we all did that then there would be no talking and having great conversations, so just be nice and if you dont want to reply then dont read this :icon_lol:, well thats the moan out of the way, when emma arrives at manchester with her visa and passport which isle does she go to, being as she is not a european coming home , but to me she is coming to her new home , confussing???? any help would be nice and thanking too for all the kinds words about emma and me, and those that say read the old post:1056158225:

sparky
10th July 2010, 10:22
if shes coming on her own she will have to come thru the non EU line

if your with her then you can bring her thru with you in the UK line:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
10th July 2010, 10:24
I think their may be a religious answer to this ....... :cwm24: ...... :laugher:

sparky
10th July 2010, 10:29
I think their may be a religious answer to this ....... :cwm24: ...... :laugher:

yes - bargirls have to go thru the hell and damnation line

while good girls eat sugar and spice :Rasp::Rasp:

KeithD
10th July 2010, 10:30
yes - bargirls have to go thru the hell and damnation line

while good girls eat sugar and spice :Rasp::Rasp:

Now look what you've gone and done Steve :hubbahubba: :icon_lol:

joebloggs
10th July 2010, 10:37
let her go in front of you or with you, incase there are any problems, if you go first, i doubt you will be able to wait for her behind the immigration officer..

rani
10th July 2010, 17:00
i think in non EU line since she's still a filipina :)

joebloggs
10th July 2010, 17:40
i think in non EU line since she's still a filipina :)

i think most immigration officers will not have a problem if your in the queue with your husband

KeithD
10th July 2010, 17:59
At Manchester you get through the Non-EU much quicker than if you live here :Erm:

joebloggs
10th July 2010, 18:02
all the times i'ven been to the phils no one has ever search in my bag