PDA

View Full Version : BRITISH passport compulsory documents

marlyn&kenny
19th July 2010, 13:50
Please help needed!
we will be applying british passport for our baby soon.
According to the british embassy manila website, on compulsory documents checklist, it says CRS from no 5 - advisory on marriages (available in NSO)
Does my hubby need to get this too? or will it just me?
thanks guys!

Ross
19th July 2010, 14:37
on what i can rem..you have to submit the original cetficate of no marriage (CENOMAR)..make the proccessing of your baby passport..
i know it sounds daft but you should submit the latest before going to the emabssy..the time you married u have one im sure but they need the latest updated one..hope that help you..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

junior02
19th July 2010, 21:00
on what i can rem..you have to submit the original cetficate of no marriage (CENOMAR)..make the proccessing of your baby passport..
i know it sounds daft but you should submit the latest before going to the emabssy..the time you married u have one im sure but they need the latest updated one..hope that help you..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

i got my 2 children british pports 2years ago and we had 2 submit nso marriage cert that had been issued that was no more than 3months old same i think if u not married for the cenomar, also we had to submit certified post natal and anti natal documents from the hospital were are children were born

junior02
19th July 2010, 21:35
i got my 2 children british pports 2years ago and we had 2 submit nso marriage cert that had been issued that was no more than 3months old same i think if u not married for the cenomar, also we had to submit certified post natal and anti natal documents from the hospital were are children were born

also u need written consent from your partner for issuance of brit pport, maybe its changed now but we had to submit all that with other documents, also had 2 do same 4 ther birth registration..