PDA

View Full Version : looking for a serious

rolex44
21st July 2010, 14:52
:) "Ok, a little about myself. I'm friendly, sweet, attractive but pretty relaxed. I have a passion for creativity, and a curiosity of people from backgrounds that are not my own. I choose friends that are introspective, kind, and let me know when I'm being too serious! In a woman, am looking for someone who respects the intellect, and has the unexpected combination of being both beautiful and inteligent."

bornatbirth
21st July 2010, 15:16
welcome :D

good luck with your search, if you stick around you might find one :xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 15:42
"not that attractive "

Don't put yourself down mate :)

that's my job!

Pete/London
21st July 2010, 15:46
watch it:icon_lol:

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 15:47
Mate, it seems that this is a double post! Either that or I am having double vision hahaha!

The other one you did is here (click for link) (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?26131-looking-for-a-serious-1.........&p=235275#post235275) .... and i replied on it!

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 15:47
:icon_lol:

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 15:54
Dude, seriously, this is the 3rd time i have seen exactly the same verbatim post from you!

If you do it once, we'll all see it :)

cheers

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 15:56
ok, the 3 separate threads where you put exactly the same thing ...

6 hours ago, a girl logged on and was looking for someone good :D

here she is : http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?26123-looking-for-a-serious-relationship

she's in London!

Make love happen :D

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 15:57
hiya "Ok, a little about myself. I'm friendly, sweet, attractive and pretty relaxed. I have a passion for creativity, and a curiosity of people from backgrounds that are not my own. I choose friends that are introspective, kind, and let me know when I'm being too serious! In a woman, am looking for someone who respects the intellect, and has the unexpected combination of being both beautiful and inteligent."

So that's like 5 or 6 times you have posted exactly the same thing in a matter of minutes? lol!

rani
21st July 2010, 16:01
i noticed that too james :blahblah:

bornatbirth
21st July 2010, 16:02
a man of few words, must be a spammer :icon_lol::icon_lol:

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 16:06
lol! Or, i am thinking maybe that paragraph is is general blurb about himself, so it gets rehashed on all dating sites and forums.

But, the thing is ... if he came here and just was a normal person instead of quoting himself, he'd probably get much more interest!

Young fella, living in manchester. He's creative and cultured .... girls like that :D .... so why sound like a broken record?

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 18:48
yo ve u got a problem wit that take it easy on yaself its 4 d single ladies u need 2 stop runnin ya mouth.........

well, i guess i just got owned. The lady's man here's got my number! I shall walk away devastated ... cap in ass

(that was a brilliant 3 word thing i just did there, i deserve reps for it)!

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 18:48
so roger that....

u know alot about "rogering"?

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 18:50
man u really need 2 get on 1 of them chilling pills..........

OMG, it's craig david! :yikes:

raynaputi
21st July 2010, 18:57
hey guys..now this is a friendly forum so let's get rid of the bickering.. ;) :D

James Hubbard
it seems you speak tagalog, perhaps you would be so kind as to turn on the spell check function on your browser, as I am trying to identify words in your remarks!

You're a spunky young fella aren't you? :censored: :)

Can any of you Filipinas translate this tagalog for me:

who cares wat u got u remember loosey birds dat jst wouldnt keep there mouth shrt guess wat m8 empty barren makes d loudest noise so do likewise

James Hubbard
;(wot u lookin at?)

double post!!!

Arthur Little
Mate, it seems that this is a double post! Either that or I am having double vision hahaha!

Dude, seriously, this is the 3rd time i have seen exactly the same verbatim post from you!

i noticed that too james :blahblah:

Not any longer :NoNo: ... I have merged the threads. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 18:59
hey guys..now this is a friendly forum so let's get rid of the bickering.. ;) :D

ok :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
21st July 2010, 19:02

:iagree: ... so ... "cool it", fellas!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 19:03
u need 2 get ovr ya ******* self taught u married u jst a ****in child.......

There are currently 2 moderators watching this thread.
Please note, i am not the one throwing mud anymore :) funtime is over for me.

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 19:05
:iagree: ... so ... "cool it", fellas!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I shall show my true colours and withdraw from my puerile bickering. I think that our friend Rolex has shown his true stripes also.

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 19:09
this james finking is big am new 2 this site vnt got a clue hw it works b4 he started running his mouth he culd see hw fast d post apares wasnt much of my fault am jst learning. n tanks 4 that his gone quiet nw finally got d message.....

For your consideration
(http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?5122-English&p=38909#post38909)

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 19:10
aint no true stripes here jst lay off me ok..:cwm23:

Welcome to the forum rolex :)

As here (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?26135-looking-for-a-serious&p=235406#post235406)

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 19:16
Yes the fights are over. It's good to have you on board here. We have several young ladies who are single, some of whom I am sure would be delighted to meet you :xxgrinning--00xx3::) You seem like a passionate young man. All the very best!

:blahblah::blahblah:

stevie c
21st July 2010, 19:18
hey james you have a way with words :icon_lol: & what a brilliant wind up u r :NoNo:

Arthur Little
21st July 2010, 19:18
u need 2 get ovr ya ******* self taught u married u jst a ****in child.......

Rolex ... :welcomex:! But please, WATCH your innuendos :xxsmilie_auslachen: ... since this is a highly-respected Public Forum!

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 19:19
hey james you have a way with words :icon_lol: & what a brilliant wind up u r :NoNo:

Thank you dear Steven! :) You are a gentleman of gentlemen :)

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 19:21
you re a joker :laugher:

And the Penny Drops :Jump::Jump:

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 19:24
yeah i kw but james wont lay off me am kind of new u kw wit so many expectations..........

:Erm::Erm::Erm:

James "the Hitman" Hubbard said:

It's good to have you on board here. We have several young ladies who are single, some of whom I am sure would be delighted to meet you You seem like a passionate young man. All the very best!

stevie c
21st July 2010, 19:27
Thank you dear Steven! :) You are a gentleman of gentlemen :)

JAMES YOU DO GIVE PEOPLE THE WRONG IMPRESSION BUT IM SURE THEY WILL SOON FIND OUT WHAT A NICE GUY YOU REALLY ARE JUST A BIG WIND UP:laugher::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
21st July 2010, 19:32
RIGHT, guys ... :joke: time OVER ... NOW ... let's get back on track!

aromulus
21st July 2010, 21:26
I found the language and personal attacks used on this thread, rather distastefully insulting.:cwm23:

I am not best pleased with both participants attitude and answers to each others posts, I am infact seething.:cwm23:

I was going to ban the both of you for various infringments to our T & C, and maybe I will.

For the time being, consider yourself severely reprimanded, and start behaving to earn brownie points again.:cwm23:

We chose to be here, and it is a privilege for all of us, to be able to help each other in our quests to bring our wives to these shores, there is no need to make enemies.:cwm23:

Over and out for now.

The final word on this rests with ADMIN.
For the time being this thread is closed.

Pete/London
21st July 2010, 21:30
RIGHT, guys ... :joke: time OVER ... NOW ... let's get back on track!

What happened to the timepieces replies Arthur, it reads like James (the hitman) was conversing with a ghost :Erm: