PDA

View Full Version : Fast Track service...

reginacarlson
25th July 2010, 18:33
Hey peeps. Does anyone know if the family visitor visa can be processed through "fast track"? My younger brother and sister have already been to the USA twice in the last 5 years so was wondering if they qualify?

Fast Track criteria - The 'Fast Track' service can take up to 5 working days. Only applicants who qualify in their own right can be processed through 'Fast Track'.

1. Has travelled to (except transit) in the last 5 years, and has evidence:
• UK, Ireland, Schengen Country, Switzerland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand and has complied with their conditions of entry; or
• Holds a valid visa issued in the last 3 months for one of these listed countries; and
• Their last application for any of these countries was not refused nor were they removed from a country on their last trip.

I'm asking because when I applied for my family permit 2 years ago, my application wasn't processed through fast track even though I have already travelled to 5 of the countries listed on the criteria. The lady in VFS told me I qualify for fast track but was later informed (2 weeks after I submitted my application) that the EEA Family Permit is a different visa category..so just want to know if a family visitor visa qualifies?

Thanks for you help.