PDA

View Full Version : brtish passport

marlyn&kenny
26th July 2010, 14:29
FIRST TIME APPLICANTS
APPLICANTS BORN IN THE PHILIPPINES
British passport

 If applicable, birth certificates of all other brothers and sisters (applicant’s siblings)
Please can anyone tell us if we need to supply my hubby's children birth certificate?from his previous wfe?

thank you guys

malditako
26th July 2010, 18:18
better call the embassy :)

rusty
26th July 2010, 18:23
When we applied, as my ex would not give me the originals, I submitted copies of the birth certificates of my other children.

Dedworth
26th July 2010, 22:01
better call the embassy :)

I'd have thought the Home Office - Identity & Passport Service would be a better bet

https://www.ips.gov.uk/cps/rde/xchg/ips_live/hs.xsl/183.htm

For passport advice every day of the week between 7.00am and 11.00pm, call 0300 222 0000. (Calls to 0300 numbers are charged at your network provider's standard national rate).

marlyn&kenny
27th July 2010, 12:29
When i called the british embassy manila, the lady just keep saying please check it on our website bla bla bla....

malditako
27th July 2010, 16:40
When i called the british embassy manila, the lady just keep saying please check it on our website bla bla bla....

:doh...i think ur husband need to send u his other siblings birthcertificate...

junior02
27th July 2010, 17:49
FIRST TIME APPLICANTS
APPLICANTS BORN IN THE PHILIPPINES
British passport

 If applicable, birth certificates of all other brothers and sisters (applicant’s siblings)
Please can anyone tell us if we need to supply my hubby's children birth certificate?from his previous wfe?

thank you guys

you dont need 2 supply bcerts of siblings from your husbands previous marriage, what they mean is he has 2 supply bcerts from any other siblings that he has with you, if any...

marlyn&kenny
28th July 2010, 12:21
you dont need 2 supply bcerts of siblings from your husbands previous marriage, what they mean is he has 2 supply bcerts from any other siblings that he has with you, if any...

Really? well thats better huh?!
Thanks Junior02