PDA

View Full Version : help about british citizen ship

meca
26th July 2010, 15:53
hello every one...
hope anyone can give me an advice:Help1:
my situation is kinda complicated at the moment..
me and my husband are seperated (not legally seperated) and i already have my ILR, but now im a bit worried and curious if i should apply for my citizenship this coming 3rd year on September or should i just wait for my 5th year.... Legally im still married but dont know how i can apply for my citizenship without his passport or any of his documents, The only document i have about him is his birth certificate his old p45 and 1 payslip. I have tried to talk to him if he can give me some documents but he seemed not interested in helping me. Should i just let it be and just wait for another 5years to apply? please help...
all advice and opinion are very welcome...
thank you...

stevie c
26th July 2010, 16:10
Wow this is a difficult one i think joe bloggs is the man to give you advice on this:Erm:

James Hubbard
26th July 2010, 16:15
Wow this is a difficult one i think joe bloggs is the man to give you advice on this:Erm:

indeed :)

although i think there may be others!

where is Darren these days?

JH

Arthur Little
26th July 2010, 16:52
hello every one...
hope anyone can give me an advice:Help1:
my situation is kinda complicated at the moment..
me and my husband are seperated (not legally seperated) and i already have my ILR, but now im a bit worried and curious if i should apply for my citizenship this coming 3rd year on September or should i just wait for my 5th year.... Legally im still married but dont know how i can apply for my citizenship without his passport or any of his documents, The only document i have about him is his birth certificate his old p45 and 1 payslip. I have tried to talk to him if he can give me some documents but he seemed not interested in helping me. Should i just let it be and just wait for another 5years to apply? please help...
all advice and opinion are very welcome...
thank you...

:Erm: ... it's a tricky one, :iagree:; however, this forum IS a 'Mecca' for obtaining all kinds of useful information ... and I believe my colleague, Joe Bloggs might well be the person best-placed to advise someone in your situation. :welcomex: