PDA

View Full Version : Football Chants

Amaw2008
26th July 2010, 19:33

stevie c
26th July 2010, 19:47
do you remember this chant IN THE LIVERPOOL SLUMS IN THE LIVERPOOL SLUMS THEY GO DOWN THE DUSTBIN FOR SOMETHING TO EAT THEY FIND A DEAD CAT & THEY THINK ITS A TREAT IN THE LIVERPOOL SLUMS:laugher:

fred
26th July 2010, 19:55
Im dreamin of a Frank Lampard...Just like the one at Ellen road..When the ball come over,and Frank fell over..And scored,the ****in winning goal!!:yikes:

(Frank Lampard senior, West ham 1980 FA cup)

stevie c
26th July 2010, 20:08
ossies on his way to wembley his knees have gone all trembley lalalala:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
26th July 2010, 20:27
Aug 1989 opening game at Wimbledon we'd just come back up as Champions after a year in the old Div 2 before the game things had been strangely subdued but as the teams came out great swathes of the crowd exploded into "Chelsea are back, Chelsea are back , Hello, Hello !". Throughout the match every time he touched the ball " He's bald, he's queer, he takes it up the rear Alan Cork, Alan Cork !!!!!"

You wouldn't have wanted to be either a wombles fan or Alan Cork that day :D

fred
26th July 2010, 20:43
His name is Ludo Miklosko
He comes from near Moscow,
He plays in goal for West Ham,
West Ham!
When he walks down the street,
Everybody he meets says,
Oi big boy,
What’s your name,
His name is Ludo Miklosko
He comes from near Moscow,
He plays in goal for West Ham,
West Ham!

Amaw2008
29th July 2010, 17:22
My apologies to the forum mods if my post was considered too rude even with the use of asterisks; I will use substitute words from now on. All I was saying was that I miss the old chants such as "You're going home in a great big ambulance" and "You're a naughty, you're a naughty, you're a naughty referee." Nowadays we have bland chants like "Olay, olay, championes" etc.:rolleyes:

Dedworth
29th July 2010, 17:40
My apologies to the forum mods if my post was considered too rude even with the use of asterisks; I will use substitute words from now on. All I was saying was that I miss the old chants such as "You're going home in a great big ambulance" and "You're a naughty, you're a naughty, you're a naughty referee." Nowadays we have bland chants like "Olay, olay, championes" etc.:rolleyes:

I just noticed your asterisked contribution had been deleted I wonder if rhyming words might be accepted like a reference to the referee being employed as a Banker.

There's a few here

yE-bHcbApz4

fred
29th July 2010, 23:07
My apologies to the forum mods if my post was considered too rude even with the use of asterisks

I thought the rules were to swear normally and let the auto filter do its job??
I did this once in the chat box but the filter is not employed there and I got a virtual right hander!!:icon_lol: