PDA

View Full Version : NSO validity??

reginacarlson
27th July 2010, 00:53
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to process a Family Visitor's Visa for my younger brother and sister but can't find any information on the VFS website regarding the proof of relationship (eg. birth certificates and marriage contracts) to be submitted. Must the authenticated copies by NSO be within 3 months only?

or is it okay to submit an older copy (7 months) so long as it's authenticated? Please advise. Thanks

LEAHnew
27th July 2010, 10:20
Hi Regina as far as I know NSO Birth Certificate has no expiry only the Red Ribbon authentication but from the UK visa checklist it never stated there it must be red ribbon, so it's ok to submit older copy:)

A family photo would be help as a proof of relationship that's what my friend's sister did who got a successful result in just 2 days only:xxgrinning--00xx3:
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?25938-My-friend%92s-sister-GRANTED-FAMILY-VISIT-VISA-in-just-2-days!

and to add do not forget to fill up this form. hope it helps. Good Luck:Wave:
http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/images/FAMILY%20VISTOR%27S%20FORM.pdf

reginacarlson
27th July 2010, 11:57
Hi Regina as far as I know NSO Birth Certificate has no expiry only the Red Ribbon authentication but from the UK visa checklist it never stated there it must be red ribbon, so it's ok to submit older copy:)

A family photo would be help as a proof of relationship that's what my friend's sister did who got a successful result in just 2 days only:xxgrinning--00xx3:
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?25938-My-friend%92s-sister-GRANTED-FAMILY-VISIT-VISA-in-just-2-days!

and to add do not forget to fill up this form. hope it helps. Good Luck:Wave:
http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/images/FAMILY%20VISTOR%27S%20FORM.pdf

Hello Leah, thanks for the reply. They had it in 2 days? Wow! Was that through the fast track service?

LEAHnew
27th July 2010, 15:26
Hello Leah, thanks for the reply. They had it in 2 days? Wow! Was that through the fast track service?

No she never mentioned at VFS office to make it as Fast Track, she was surprised for the quick result:)......:Erm: i think the Fast Track service varies in some special circumstances:Erm::Erm: or depends the way you present docs or maybe ECO's mood :doh:D
All the best:)

junior02
28th July 2010, 18:11

i think your find nso birthcerts do not have 2 be valid within 3 months, but if you submit a cenomar that dos have 2 be valid for 3months from date of issue....

stevie c
28th July 2010, 18:13
i think your find nso birthcerts do not have 2 be valid within 3 months, but if you submit a cenomar that dos have 2 be valid for 3months from date of issue....

yes thats absolutely correct

junior02
28th July 2010, 18:18
yes thats absolutely correct

im glad i got somthing right.. steve what about nso marriage certs do they have to be valid for 3 months like the cenomar??

stevie c
28th July 2010, 18:24
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
im glad i got somthing right.. steve what about nso marriage certs do they have to be valid for 3 months like the cenomar??

no i believe nso marriage certificates are continuous with no time limit

junior02
28th July 2010, 18:30
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

no i believe nso marriage certificates are continuous with no time limit

thanks for that steve, at least thats 1 thing wont have 2 wait again for and pay, it all seems to be a money making thing this nso, like the british goverment with ther visa fees..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
28th July 2010, 18:37
thanks for that steve, at least thats 1 thing wont have 2 wait again for and pay, it all seems to be a money making thing this nso, like the british goverment with ther visa fees..:xxgrinning--00xx3:
your not wrong there junior when do you plan to marry in the phils:)

junior02
28th July 2010, 18:42
your not wrong there junior when do you plan to marry in the phils:)

im already married with 2 kids, going 2 try again in november or jan next year for a settlement visa.

stevie c
28th July 2010, 18:44
im already married with 2 kids, going 2 try again in november or jan next year for a settlement visa.

Oh i see was your wife refused a settlement visa before:Erm:

junior02
28th July 2010, 18:49
Oh i see was your wife refused a settlement visa before:Erm:

yes and before that she was refused a family visit visa, thats why i said its a money making thing with these visas

stevie c
28th July 2010, 18:59
if you dont mind me asking on what grounds did they refuse your wife a settlement visa:Erm:

junior02
28th July 2010, 19:22
if you dont mind me asking on what grounds did they refuse your wife a settlement visa:Erm:

not to go into to much detail, but basicly no proof of paying income tax, my own fault..

stevie c
28th July 2010, 19:26
ok mate thats a good enough reason for a refusal i suppose good luck with your next application:xxgrinning--00xx3:

junior02
28th July 2010, 19:35
ok mate thats a good enough reason for a refusal i suppose good luck with your next application:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks steve, and good luck with your future plans:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
28th July 2010, 19:40
thanks mate when do you plan to apply for your next settlement visa:xxgrinning--00xx3:

junior02
28th July 2010, 19:53
thanks mate when do you plan to apply for your next settlement visa:xxgrinning--00xx3:

im hoping to apply november but depends on my finances,

stevie c
28th July 2010, 19:57
ok mate i wish you well:xxgrinning--00xx3: